24th November 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of NDA II Exam be announced?

Sir when would be the nda2 result announce. I also want to know. Please sir inform me on my e-mail account- [email protected]

24th November 2011, 07:24 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Default Re: When will the result of NDA II Exam be announced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir when would be the nda2 result announce. I also want to know. Please sir inform me on my e-mail account- [email protected]
dear it will be announced after 100 days, from the day of your written test....result will be declared in employment newspaper , so stay in touch with it ...good luck...
24th November 2011, 07:27 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Every year NDA Exam is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year. And so, this year also UPSC has conducted both the NDA Exams.

Many of the candidates may have much interest to serve the country by joining in various defence services.

For all those aspirants, NDA Exam is a good choice to join various Defence services like
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

One don't need to have extreme academic qualification in order to appear for this Exam. One can appear for this Exam soon after completion of their 12th class itself.

For this academic year, NDA II Exam was successfully completed on 21-08-2011.

The result of this examination has not been announced yet. The result of this examination is going to be announced soon.

Be with patience and hope for the best.

As and when the result of this examination has announced, it will be updated in the official website of UPSC. The result will also be published in leading news papers. You can get your result from these sources.

Here is the official website of UPSC. Check this website continuously to know whether the result of this examination has announced or not.

http://www.upsc.gov.in/
2nd December 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me nda 2 result date at 9680231104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?