16th April 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?

i just want to know whether i can do master of computer application after my b com degree?? i did class 12 science(maths 35)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?
  2. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  4. Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  5. What shall I do to pursue MCA after completion of BCA with 72% being a candidate having not gone through Mathematics in 12th class?
  6. Can I do MCA after T.Y.B.Com with no Maths or computers in 12th class?
  7. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  8. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  10. How to get admission to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class in science stream with 50% of marks and with an age of 21 years?
  11. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  12. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student -- [New]
  13. What should I do to do IAS after the completion of 12th with Science?
  14. Can I study BCA from any NIT, IIT or NIIT?
  15. Which course should I do between BBA and B.Com? I have completed 12th
  16. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  17. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Science after completion of 12th Class in Science in the year of 2007?
17th April 2012, 01:33 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?

Eligibility criteria for admission in MCA

1. Graduation in any Discipline from recognized university.
2. At least 50% to 60% marks in your graduation.
3. Student must have studied Maths/Statistics/Business-Maths in class 12th.

There are many universities which are offering MCA course.

But almost all the Reputed conduct Entrance Exam to take candidate in MCA course.

Entrance Examinations comprises Mental Ability, English Comprehension and Mathematics of 12th standard.

TOP UNIVERSITIES OF MCA

-Pune University

- Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi

- Hyderabad Central University

- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy

- Birla Institute of Technology(BITS), Ranchi

- National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Surathkal

- PSG College of Technology - Coimbatore

- Bharathiar University -Coimbatore

- MN National Institute of Technology (NIT)-Allahabad

- Vellore Institute Of Technology-Vellore (Tamilnadu)

- Pondicherry Central University

- Banaras Hindu University - Varnasi

- National Institute of Technology (NIT) Calicut
27th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?

Hi,i am sandeepan dutta, i have appearing a b.com 3rd year,so in future which course suitble for me?
29th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges for mca after doing graduation from bcom but having business mathematics in 10 2
30th December 2012, 11:11 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Com course having completed 12th Class with Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just want to know whether i can do master of computer application after my b com degree?? i did class 12 science(maths 35)

DEAR FRIEND,

AFTER B.COM YOU CAN M.C.A (MASTER OF CODPUTER APPLICATION) AND IF YOU DONE 12TH SCIENCE BUT IF YOU 60% GETTING IN 12TH EXAM.

M.C.A IS GENERALLY 3 YEARS. AFTER B.COM YOU CAN EASILY JOIN M.C.A

with best wishes of Makes 25.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?