22nd April 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

When is the next NET entrance exam after completing M.Phil Tourism and Travel Management

Respected sir/mam,
I have compleleted my M.Phil (Tourism and Travel mgmt)? When will will the next NET exam will be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  2. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  3. How can I join Air force after completing B.A Travel Tourism Management
  4. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  5. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  6. Am I eligible for NET exam? What's the maximum age limit for the same? I am pursuing MBA degree in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management from Global University, Nagaland
  7. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  9. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  10. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to seek admission in MBA in travel and tourism management?
  12. In which institute should I do HR in travel and tourism?
  13. Universities offering Mphil/ Phd in Hotel Management / Tourism -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course? -- [New]
  17. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
12th September 2014, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the next NET entrance exam after completing M.Phil Tourism and Travel Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/mam,
I have compleleted my M.Phil (Tourism and Travel mgmt)? When will will the next NET exam will be conducted?
You have completed M.Phil degree so you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice in year by UGC.

Those candidate who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidate's should have 55% above marks in master's degree. SC/ST candidates should hold 50% above in masters degree.

Age Criteria for NET Exam:-

For JRF Post :- Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :- There is no age criteria.

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?