2nd February 2012, 03:04 PM
shubham511

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student

I am a student of b.tech 2nd year in the department of computer science.
I want to do internship in IIT HYDERABAD.Am I eligible for it?and how can I apply for the internship.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure, eligibility criteria and fee expenses to apply for Internship in IIT Kanpur for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for M.E. 2nd year student?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in a company being a student of 2nd year in Electronics and Telecommunications stream? Required criteria for this?
  10. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  12. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Six months Internship in best company for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? Eligiblity to apply?
  17. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
20th May 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student

Sir I'm a student of btech 2nd year of EEE department.I want to do internship in BDL.I agreed 75%.How can I appy for internship?
2nd August 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student

is there any eligibility for doing internship in any company wiyhout any entrance exam in hyderabad.if so plz suggest me.thank you.
2nd August 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any company offering internship without conducting entrance exam if so plz suggest me in hyderabad region.plz.thank you.
9th October 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

list of companies which are offering internships for b.tech 3rd year computer science students in hyderabad?
17th February 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

whats the eligibility and criteria for doing internship in L&T GUJARAT
12th September 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd B.Tech in MME stream, i want to do internship in december 2014. I am very much interested to do work with industries, so please suggest me any paid internsips in telangana or in AP regions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?