7th June 2012, 06:58 PM
ariyan sinha

When is the Raw test conducting in India? How can I write the exam? What type of questions are coming?

when is raw test is counducting in india and how can i write the exam iam in 12std now so what i have to do to write a test of raw iam living in chennai and in raw exams which type of questions are coming
send the reply as fast you can sir

25th July 2013, 04:19 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the Raw test conducting in India? How can I write the exam? What type of questions are coming?

Hi

Amazed to see, your interest in RAW

RAW is actually the Research and Analysis Wing of the Cabinet Secretariat.
It's higher level officers are drawn from the ranks of police (IPS), defence services as well as allied civil services like the Indian Postal Service and Railway Service.
Initially, all officers are on deputation but they can prefer to join the Reasearch and Analysis Service.

Thus The recruitment advertisements do not come as recruitment for RAW but as Cabinet Secretariat looking for Field Assistants and Field Officers.
If you want to go for RAW, you should prepare for IPS as no separate exam is conducted for RAW

All the best
15th September 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the Raw test conducting in India? How can I write the exam? What type of questions are coming?

Can we join raw just before 12th standard ,I want to join raw at any cost ,I want my nation to feel proud about me. Please help me sir
23rd October 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What do you have to be a raw agent?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?