14th December 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Junior Engineer RRB Patna going to be declared

When result of junior engineer rrb patna will be decleared. Emp notice no 1/2012.exam date 09/09/2012.

15th December 2012, 09:39 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: When are the results of Junior Engineer RRB Patna going to be declared

Hi Guest,

The official announcement of the results of the written exam is not yet released.

I suggest you to be in touch with the official website of RRB so that you can have the detailed information regarding the exam results.

Thank you,

All the best.
30th December 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of Junior Engineer RRB Patna going to be declared

within january 2013..
20th January 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i missed my admit card for je rrb patna exam & also i don't remember my roll no.
How i will check my result?
Anotherway , can i get my roll no.?
Please , help me.
15th February 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

when will b published rrb patna je result 2012 cen cat no-54
23rd February 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: When are the results of Junior Engineer RRB Patna going to be declared

too late to come rrb resul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will b published rrb patna je result 2012 cen cat no-54
28th February 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the date to announce the result of rrb Patna of 9 sept 2013?
8th March 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

sir , Plz tell me when RRB PATNA declared the Result of Section Engineer ?
8th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

when will publisd the result of rrb patna jr.er.cat 54
19th March 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I request to you plz tell me when the result of JE will declared.I am waiting of this result many days because all another boards are declare:.
30th March 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

When j.e results are announced?
Please inform me
31st March 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

When come result of rrbpatna of JE ct no-54
18th April 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
When result of junior engineer rrb patna will be decleared. Emp notice no 1/2012.exam date 09/09/2012.
please reply
19th April 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

when are comming result of section engg. rrb patn board cat No 1/2012
19th April 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

when are comming new vecancy of rrb patn for section engg. plz give information
10th May 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

when are decleard result of section engg. of rrb patna.
15th June 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of junior Engineer RRB Patna going to be declared
17th June 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

plz some one remind RRB PATNA to declare result of Emp notice no 1/2012.
25th June 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

when are the results of junior engg. (track machine ) for which the examinatons were held at mahendrughat in Patna 9th September 2012 are going to be declared.
BY SHILPI SINGH
29th June 2013, 09:21 PM
Emraan_07

when are the results of junior engg. (track machine) going to be declared..
plz inform me..
8th August 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

RRB PATNA JE AND SSE RESULTS MAY BE PUBLISED AFTER THREE MONTHS TILL NOVEMBER CAUSE OF SOME PROBLEMS. RRB PATNA HAS GIVEN INFOMATION ON ASKING.THANKS
19th August 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

when the result of rrb je trackmachine will publish
14th September 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

When rrb patna released je result of trackmachine.maximum board has annaunced the result.
17th September 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

when are the result of junior engineer rrb patna trackmzchine
9th October 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

plese make wake up the memberrs of rrb patna so that they may declare result
9th October 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

when tecnical problem is solved for rrb patna board.
18th October 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
when tecnical problem is solved for rrb patna board.
It is being said that Cen.N.1/2012 JE Examination may be cancel cause of in exam...
18th October 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

It is being said that Cen.No.1/2012 RRB PATNA may cancel JE exam which was held on 9 Sep 2012 cause of some in exam....
20th October 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

RRB PATNA Cen.No.1/2012 JE exam.may be canceled cause of in exam...
4th November 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir jee rrb patna 2012 ka result kab de rahe ho?????????????/
19th November 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

RRB PATNA J.E. Emp. Notice no. - 01/2012 Has been Canceled Due to Some Problam
Please Don't Wait for the results
17th December 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir when will anounced the result of je emp.no.1/2012
18th January 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir when will anounced the result of je emp.no.1/2012
20th February 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Its over One & half years since the conduct of examination for the post of SSE & JE under Emp under notification CEN 01/2012 and 02/2012 but till date there is no official announcement of the result or cancellation of the said exam. What are Concerned Authority doing?

KIND ATTN: All Student Concerned
GO FOR RTI and ask the Concerned authority for the reason behind the ongoing delay of the announcement of the result.
13th March 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Rrb patna cen.no.1/2012 SSE/JE results may be published in july due to General Election 2014
29th March 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

RTI also told i dont know. just he simply forwarded complain to "The case is being transferred to CPIO East Central Railway" and no any respone to come..
29th March 2014, 05:41 PM
alokraj1

RTI also told i dont know. he jst forwored complain to "The case is being transferred to CPIO East Central Railway" and till now now any respone come ...
29th March 2014, 05:42 PM
alokraj1

RTI also told i dont know. he simply forwored my complai to "The case is being transferred to CPIO East Central Railway" an till now no any respone come.
22nd April 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Its over One & half years since the conduct of examination for the post of SSE & JE under Emp under notification CEN 01/2012 and 02/2012 but till date there is no official announcement of the result or cancellation of the said exam. What are Concerned Authority doing?

KIND ATTN: All Student Concerned
GO FOR RTI and ask the Concerned authority for the reason behind the ongoing delay of the announcement of the result.
RTI will not help here because it seeks info regarding some documents. it does not give answer of any question. so i tried some different
I called to their office and asked directly.they replied "agle month(may) me kabhi bhi result publish ho sakta hai."
13th September 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

rrb patna sr SE track machine ka result kab aayega 2 saal ho gaye rrb result kyun nhi nikak rahi.phone b nhi recieve nhi karte sale harami.
20th March 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

If any one have information regarding declaration of result of rrb patna je cat. 54Track machine cen 01/2012 .Please inform @9711968389
21st March 2015, 09:37 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

It is advisable to you to keep in touch with the official site of RRB Patna. Since

results of Junior Engineering exam are not yet declared , its going to upload

soon so keep your self updated with this site

http://www.rrbpatna.gov.in/results.asp .
2nd May 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

It's more than 3.5 yrs has passed since the examination of rrb patna cen 01/2012 was conducted but still there is no any information about declaration of the resull of category 54 Cen 01/2012. Can anybody provide any jewels information for ongoing delay in the declaration of the result and exact date when the result will be declared @9711968389
1st July 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

No one from rrb patna is picking the phone and nothing is updating on website regarding notice no cen-01/2012 for the category no 23(track machine) of senior section engineer. So guys do you have any information? if any plz share it
thank you
24th October 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have looses admit card and not remember the roll no. then what happen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?