26th June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of Pharmacist Grade III going to be declared for Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai?

when the result of pharmacist grade3 declared for railway recruitment board mumbai?
exam held on 12/2/2012.

16th August 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of Pharmacist Grade III going to be declared for Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai?

WHEN THE RESULT COMES OUT EXAM HELD ON 12 FEB 2012
5th October 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of Pharmacist Grade III going to be declared for Railway Recruitment Board Mumbai?

Plz inform when pharmacist grade3 exam result wil declared also give ur working contact number
9th February 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous exam paper in pharmacist rrbmumbai my id [email protected]
23rd March 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,plz tel me when you are going to declare the pharmacist 3 exam results held on 24 feb 2013.
14th April 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

when the result of pharmacist grade3 declared for railway recruitment board mumbai?
exam held on 24/2/2013.
21st May 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

after 5 year you are calling for exam of pharmacist rrb mumbai date 12 february 2012. and then i wait for result till date i.e 1.5 year. i hope after 60 year result decided of rrb mumbai for the post of pharmacist. best of luck india ?????
20th September 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous exam paper in field worker on hold 24 feb.2013 rrbmumbai my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?