29th April 2012, 08:36 PM
aryanpoo

When are the results of recruitment of assistant wireless operator teleprinter operator head constable delhi police?

sir i wanna to know the result of recuriment of assisant wireless operator teleprinter operator head constable delhi police 2010. My date of exam was 11-12-2011 and my roll no was 603802 and reg. No. 3106802

Related Questions:
  1. What is trade and typing test date of Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele-Printer Operator(Head Constable)
  2. Admit card issue date for Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele-Printer Operator (Head Constable), Delhi Police?
  3. Delhi police head constable teleprinter/radio operator syllabus? -- [New]
  4. How to check the results of head constable(Wireless Operator)?
  5. Age relaxation in HCM DP for CRPF personnel?
  6. Last years solved question paper for Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Exam?
  7. What is Physical Measurement Test for the recruitment of Assistant Wireless Operator in Delhi?
  8. When are the results of Assistant/Wireless operator of Delhi?
  9. When are the results of Delhi Police Wireless Operator?
  10. Height range allowed in Assistant Wireless Operator/Operator in Delhi Police?
  11. Last 5 years question papers of Assistance Wireless Operator(Head Constable) exam?
  12. Delhi Police Wireless Operator Exam result date? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I become an officer in CBI? What's the procedure for the same? I am a constable Wireless Operator in Meghalaya Police Radio Organisation, Shillong. I have done PG in sociology
  14. Which are the government exams that are to be held in the upcoming year?
  15. How to get the admit card for Assistant Wireless Operator HC?
  16. How may I get permission letter for Delhi police recruitment exam? I have sent my application form to head constable of Delhi police. But I didn't receive my permission letter yet
  17. Questions papers based on DP HC written exam?
  18. Last year head constable radio operator question paper and syllabus?
7th May 2012, 04:36 PM

Default Re: When are the results of recruitment of assistant wireless operator teleprinter operator head constable delhi police?

[QUOTE=aryanpoo;2094437]sir i wanna to know the result of recuriment of assisant wireless operator teleprinter operator head constable delhi police 2010. My date of exam was Dec.2011 and my roll no was 601365 and reg. No.8127597
11th June 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of recruitment of assistant wireless operator teleprinter operator head constable delhi police?

sir when the result is coming of assistant wireless operator my phone no. is 9812672833
1st July 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i am passed written exam of wireless operator and my roll no is 601079. sir please tell me that after how many days the trade test will start . my phone no is 9997799839. and my email id is [email protected]
1st July 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i passed wireless operator written exam and my roll no is 601079 . sir pls tell me that after how many days the trade test will start. my phone no is 9997799839. and my email id is [email protected]
3rd July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have qualified for trade test in delhi police assistant wireless exam . pls tell me the dates. sunil dahiya 9999890506
18th July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i passse wireless operator written exam and my roll no is 604976, sir please tell me that after how many days the trade test will start, my phone no. is 09718053802, and my email id is [email protected]
6th September 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

when the result of assistant wireless operator -trade tests result and date of typing test please tell me my phone no. is 08171907636.
11th September 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

delhi police has announced the dates for typing test for candidates who qualified ??? ph::' 9999890506
12th October 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir wireless ki physical kab se hai
23rd December 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir please dp hcm ka written exam ka model paper mere email [email protected] me sent karne ki kripa kare dhanyavaad.
30th January 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

My height is 5'4.5" may I be eligible for Punjab police any job I did my msc math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?