9th November 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Height range allowed in Assistant Wireless Operator/Operator in Delhi Police?

what is height range in assistant wireless operator/teleoperator in delhi police

Related Questions:
  1. Can i become Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator) in Delhi Police with height of 153 cm?
  2. When are the results of recruitment of assistant wireless operator teleprinter operator head constable delhi police?
  3. What is Physical Measurement Test for the recruitment of Assistant Wireless Operator in Delhi?
  4. When are the results of Delhi Police Wireless Operator?
  5. What can I do to become a Delhi Police being a candidate of completed 12th and with the height of 162 cm?
  6. Admit card issue date for Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele-Printer Operator (Head Constable), Delhi Police?
  7. When are the results of Assistant/Wireless operator of Delhi?
  8. What is trade and typing test date of Assistant Wireless Operator/Tele-Printer Operator(Head Constable)
  9. Delhi Police Wireless Operator Exam result date? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I be a Delhi Police with a height of 160 Cm?
  11. What is the syllabus of Delhi Police Head constable (Wireless Operator) written examination? -- [New]
  12. Last years solved question paper for Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Exam?
  13. How can I join Delhi Police as an ACP? I have passed B.A correspondence from Delhi University
  14. How to join RAW, Police, Corruption wing, Vigilance etc after graduation with BA and height 5'4''?
  15. Previous years question papers for Delhi Police Paper Exam?
  16. What is the height requirement for SI selection in Kerala Police?
  17. Vacancies available for the post of Assistant Police Officer in Punjab Police?
  18. Which are the government exams that are to be held in the upcoming year?
14th November 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Height range allowed in Assistant Wireless Operator/Operator in Delhi Police?

manu yadav s/0 Virendra singh vii post singhawali ahir distt.bagpat state uttar pradesh pin no.2503606
15th November 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Height range allowed in Assistant Wireless Operator/Operator in Delhi Police?

whats the height required for the post of head constable
15th November 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is Physical Measurement Test for the recruitment of Assistant Wireless Operator in Delhi?
3rd January 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

delhi police ka result kab ayaga
2nd February 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir delhi police wireless operator ka result kab tak aayega
25th February 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir delhi police wireless operator ka result kab tak aayega
29th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir delhi police AWO ka result kab tak aayenga ?
5th March 2012, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

sir DELHI POLICE HEAD CASTABLE 2010 KA RESULTS KAB AAYEGA..............
please reply me...................
10th October 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir delhi police wirelesh operter ka result kab aayega jeetendra paswan roll 600005
24th December 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir awo ka result suna do selection karo do naukri dila do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?