29th March 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

When are the results of RRB Chennai exam for staff nurse going to be announced?

the result of rrbchdnnai exam for staffnurse when will be anounced,which was held on 12 feb 2012

3rd May 2012, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of RRB Chennai exam for staff nurse going to be announced?

When and Where will I get the results for RRB Staff Nurse Exam which was held on 12 Feb 2012 ?
3rd May 2012, 08:17 AM
Chiinlianmawi

Default Re: When are the results of RRB Chennai exam for staff nurse going to be announced?

Dear Sir, when and where will I get the result for Staff Nurse Exam which was held on 12 Feb 2012 ? Please sent me at my email address : [email protected]
16th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

When will get the exam results for Staff Nurse Exam which held on 12-Feb-12. Now itself i didn't get any information please reply to my mail id [email protected]
1st July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

when I will get my rrb staff nurse 2012 result please replay to my mail [email protected]
7th July 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me when I will get my rrb staff nurse,chennai 2012 result
my mail id is [email protected]
13th July 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

please when next taff nurse,form comminge sent me at my email address :[email protected]
17th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am also waiting for the staff nurse exam held in 12-02-2012.Please inform if any one get it in [email protected]
24th July 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i attended in rrcchennai exam at 27.5.2012. so if you know about this exam result details please inform my mail address
[email protected]
3rd August 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

why the rrb chennai is delaying staff nurse exam result ?
7th March 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

when are the results of RRB Chennai exam(24.02.2013) for staff nurse going to announsed? My mail is [email protected]
5th May 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, when and where will I get the result for Staff Nurse Exam which was held on 24 Feb 2013 ? Please sent me at my email address :[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-results-rrb-chennai-exam-staff-nurse-going-announced-694601.html#ixzz2SP0mkr5x
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?