14th August 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of UGC NET exam going to be announced? I have attended computer science exam

When will the result of UCG NET exam that was held in June 2012 be announced?

I have attended for the Computer science exam.

Visit : goo.gl/4ZDVr

1st October 2012, 08:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the results of UGC NET exam going to be announced? I have attended computer science exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will the result of UCG NET exam that was held in June 2012 be announced?

I have attended for the Computer science exam.

Visit : goo.gl/4ZDVr
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and this year June NET Examination was already completed and the result was also declared. If you have appeared for June NET Examination then please check your result soon from the given Notification.

I hope that you cracked this examination and in case if you not selected then you can try again in December examination.

Notification of December NET will be published soon in the month of october.

eligible candidates fill the application form of NET online from the official website.

Here I am attaching the December NET Result, Kindly download and check your result soon, The result already declared on 18/Sep/2012.

Those who selected in NET are provisionally eligible for Lectureship post in any Indian Colleges. So NET qualified candidates may become Lecturer in some top colleges or also do P.hd courses from top colleges.

You can get more details regarding NET examination from the official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in

JUNE NET RESULT:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Result_june2012.pdf(500.6 KB, 71 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?