30th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of result of UGC NET Exam conducted on 24th December?

I am interested to know the date of the announcement of the December NET results conducted by UGC on 24th December?

6th May 2012, 01:41 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of announcement of result of UGC NET Exam conducted on 24th December?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to know the date of the announcement of the December NET results conducted by UGC on 24th December?
UGC Stands for University Grants Commission is Conducted NET(National Eligibility Test) examination twice in a year . ( i.e June and December ) . June examination results was already declared and it is available in the official website of UGC . But December examination results was not declared yet ...

To apply for this examination , the candidate must have a completed master degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination.

The exam results will be publish in the month of June or July in the official website of University Grants Commission as well as employment news paper .

There is no upper age limits for Lectureship examination and not more the 28 years for Junior Research fellowship examination . Relaxation is given to the reserved categories for JRF .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.ugcnetonline.in
16th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of result of UGC NET Exam conducted on 24th December?

i think this UGC people will not announce the results unless and until everyone make a strike..last year they delayed it till June 12th..i think this bloody UGC people are getting lazy year after year..they used to publish it in the month of April and at the worst case in may..these people are deciding the fate of many deserving people..people should raise theri voice against this delay..
6th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

THESE SET OF DUMB RETARDS DONT UNDERSTAND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE PLAYING WITH PEOPLES FATE...TRULY INDIAN
11th June 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

please announce the results as fast as possible.......
26th June 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

When ugc result will announcing
22nd July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of ugc net exam in dec 2012
24th July 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

when ugc net june result will published?
17th September 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to know the date of the announcement of the june 2012 NET results conducted by UGC on 24th june?[/QUOTE]
24th February 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

UGC should avoid delay in publishing results . It's just the work of a computer to scan the OMR sheet and there is no manual labour involved in valuation . Unnecessarily students have to apply for subsequent appearances without knowing the result of the previous appearance . There are better means for UGC to make money . Also , without compromising on merit , questions should not be made too difficult . This will avoid overall dismal performance by students and thus taking the qualifying percentage to a low level . This has special reference to Mathematics .
26th February 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

does the mere fact of qualifying in all the three papers ensure success in ugc net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?