7th December 2010, 07:38 PM
prathiba chandramohan

Selected for HR Interview but didn't get any notification from Wipro : What to do?

Sir i am prathiba. i have been selected in HR interview but i didnt receive any notification from WIPRO. What to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Didnt receive any notification from Wipro after getting selected : What to do?
  2. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  3. Why I haven’t received my Call Letter if selected in Wipro? -- [New]
  4. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  5. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When will I receive the call for the WIPRO HR Interview? When are the results going to be announced?
  7. When I will get my Call Letter if selected in Wipro Tech/VLSI?
  8. When I will get my joining letter if selected in Wipro Wista?
  9. Why I am not getting E-mail if selected in Wipro Infotech, Chennai about a month ago?
  10. Should I have to deposit security money to attend Wipro Interview?
  11. Does WIPRO offer to study MS to a selected candidate? How to prepare for interview?
  12. Why I am not getting any confirmation Email after having selected in Wipro Wista?
  13. How can I know about my selection if cleared written test and appeared in Interview of Wipro WASE?
  14. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  16. How may I get pattern of Wipro(interview) sample papers?
  17. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  18. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
14th December 2010, 02:49 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Selected for HR Interview but didn't get any notification from Wipro : What to do?

Hello pratibha

look dear if you are selected from college placement than you should go to TNP officer asking about the problem but if it was open campus and if you dont have offer letter than there is no way to solve the problem you just have to wait for their response but if you do have offer letter than dont worry be patience they will give you joining

all the best
14th December 2010, 03:57 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Selected for HR Interview but didn't get any notification from Wipro : What to do?

dear
You could investigate through its websites or from otherwhere
but i think if you get selected for job company will automatically send notification to you
27th February 2011, 06:06 PM

Default Re: Selected for HR Interview but didn't get any notification from Wipro : What to do?

sir i attended wase exam and hr interview on jan,29 and hr said that results will be announced soon but there is no reply.so please can i know when the results are going to be announced....
27th February 2011, 11:31 PM
anncie10

Cool Re: Selected for HR Interview but didn't get any notification from Wipro : What to do?

Hi,

See the process of Wipro happens on a pan india basis. So now that you have got your call letter for an interview just prepare and be relaxed. You shall be called soon once the pan india recruitment drive is over. Then they shall start with the interview process
7th March 2011, 03:06 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Selected for HR Interview
you should go to TNP officer asking about the problem but if it was open campus and if you dont have offer letter than there is no way to solve the problem you just have to wait for their response but if you do have offer letter than dont worry be patience they will give you joining
See the process of Wipro happens on a pan india basis. So now that you have got your call letter for an interview just prepare and be relaxed. You shall be called soon once the pan india recruitment drive is over. Then they shall start with the interview process

good luck
11th March 2011, 04:48 PM
kgaurav1310

i attended wipro walkin at seed infotech in Pune on 11th feb...I was called for interview on 24 feb at wipro office .phase 1 !!!.i cleared tech, communicatiion and hr round. I was in batch of 2pm. But till now there is no conformation mail. Has anybody who gave location as pune,got the offer letter please reply if u have got.my contact no.is 9975433888. I am really worried.
16th December 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i had attanded wipro campus drive in sapthagiri engg college banglore ,on 10th dec 2011 i had cleared written TR and in the HR round they said me that they will mail in 1 weak till now no response am a bit tensed did any one got the information that they r selected ??
19th December 2011, 07:22 PM
boyidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by prathiba chandramohan View Post
Sir i am prathiba. i have been selected in HR interview but i didnt receive any notification from WIPRO. What to do?

hii prahiba..
I am vishnu .i too got through the h.r round which was held in banglore and the result havnt been declared.please msg me if you got any mail from wipro.my mail id : [email protected] .i will reply you if i got any mail to me.thanku
22nd December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am also attended the hr on 11 dec 2011 at sapthagiri college,banglore but i didn't get any notification. If u get any information regarding this, pls inform me at [email protected]. If i got any information about result i will post the same in this site thxs
29th December 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

hello friends.. i have attended interview on 10th dec at Hyderabad .. till now i have not received any conformation..
plsssssss help me.. Manu
7th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i finished all the rounds of one company interview and finally recruiter told me that hr will call me, but i had confusion on that statements if am selected or rejected pls can you tell me that what they would be doing for me?
3rd March 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i have attented interview on 11th dec hyderabad bt till nw i havnt received any information plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me results are announsed are not.............
3rd March 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii i have attended interview on 11th feb at hyderabad................... till now i have not received any information.......plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the results are announced are not
29th April 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi i'm also attend the wipro WASE in the month of feb 2012 in madivala Banglore. I am selected for HR interview but the interwivee told result will be amounced soon but i'm not received any notifications so please send of the notification to [email protected]
9th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hi i got placed in wipro through on campus also got offer letter.. bt through mail im nt getting any notifications from wipro... wat to do... how to update my mail id... pls help me..
5th February 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I was selected for wipro in campus recruitment. The HR told me that they will call me within 4-5 days and will send me an offer letter but after more than 20 days I didn't got any response from wipro. Please help me regarding this.
7th November 2022, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I write my aptitude and essay then don't receive any mail about short listed or not but my friends are get a mail from wipro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?