11th January 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

When are the results of West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission results?

Iwould like to see the result of West bengal madrasha service commission result

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  3. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  4. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  5. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  6. How to ge the results of NTSE West Bengal?
  7. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  8. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  9. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  10. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  11. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  12. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  14. Dates for Short Service Commission exam in West Bengal?
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  16. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  17. Previous years questions of West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission?
  18. When the notification of West Bengal School Service Commission exam will be released? -- [New]
10th May 2012, 06:53 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: When are the results of West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission results?

The West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission Act, 2008 (West Bengal Act XXV of 2008) enacted by Notification No. 1605L, dated 22.10.2008 came into force with effect from 22.10.2008 for the purpose of recruitment of Teachers including Headmasters/Headmistresses of recognised non-Government aided Jr. High/High/Higher Secondary and Senior Madrasahs in West Bengal. Afterwards the recruitment of non-teaching staff including Librarians has been entrusted with the Commission by ammenment of the Act.

The West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission selects persons for appointment to the Teachers and will soon select non-teaching staff in Madrasahs in West Bengal. A Teacher under the Act means as Assistant Teacher or any other person holding a teaching post in a madrasah recognised as such by the Board of the Council, as the case may be, and includes the Headmaster/Headmistress/Superintendent , but shall not include the Assistant Headmaster or Assistant Headmistress or the teacher holding a post against short term vacancy caused by deputation, leave or lien.
10th May 2012, 06:54 PM
edr_fdr

Default Re: When are the results of West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission results?

The results of 3rd SLST (HM/SUPER) 2010 were announced by the West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission (WBMSC) on April 1, 2010.

These exams were conducted for the post of Headmaster in High/Hs Madrasah (Bengali Medium) 2010. For results click on http://www.wbmsc.com/index.jsp?mpost=4

On 10th October 2008, West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission Act came into force for the recruitment of teachers including headmistresses/headmasters of recognized non-Government aided Jr. Higher Secondary and Madrasahs in West Bengal.

Later, by the amendment of the West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission Act, the recruitment is for non-teaching staff including Librarians.

For further details of WBMSC visit http://wbmsc.com/

Read more: http://www.panasianbiz.com/education/exam-results-education/wbmsc-results-2010-west-bengal-madrasah-service-commission/#ixzz1uT8g5i3j
10th May 2012, 07:09 PM
rati23dec

The chairman of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission(WBMSC) Md. Anwar Hossain announced that the result of WBMSC 2010 exam will be published on 7th February, 2011 in afternoon. The result might be available after 5pm on West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission website www.wbmsc.com.

There are nearly 60 thousand candidate given the exam for the post of Head Master and Assistant Teacher where available sit is only 1300.

Check West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission Result 2011 at: www.wbmsc.com
26th July 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

www.wb msc ug exam2012?serial no36028?
18th September 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

When are the main exam results of non teaching staff will be published?
4th November 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

when are the results of west bengal madrasha service commission results of 2012?
10th November 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

When wb madrasah assistance teacher 2012 result is given?
30th November 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

When are published Madrasa assistance teacher 2012 result?
30th November 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

when can I get my MSC TET result?
30th November 2012, 09:17 PM
Viraj0013

The West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission selects persons for appointment to the Teachers and will soon select non-teaching staff in Madrasahs in West Bengal. A Teacher under the Act means as Assistant Teacher or any other person holding a teaching post in a madrasah recognised as such by the Board of the Council, as the case may be, and includes the Headmaster/Headmistress/Superintendent , but shall not include the Assistant Headmaster or Assistant Headmistress or the teacher holding a post against short term vacancy caused by deputation, leave or lien.

The chairman of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission(WBMSC) Md. Anwar Hossain announced that the result of WBMSC 2010 exam will be published on 7th February, 2011 in afternoon. The result might be available after 5pm on West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission website www.wbmsc.com.
6th December 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

when i can get my MSC tet result?
10th December 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

when I get my MSC Tet result?
17th December 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

When we will get msc tet result?
19th December 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

when will the wbmsc tet & written exam 2012 be published?
21st December 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

When will the wbmsc 5th SLST result be published ?
29th December 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

when madrasa service commission result of assistant teacher in physical education? .
1st January 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

when I get my msc tet result?
2nd January 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

when I get my Recomendation letter for the post of Librarian through the WBMSC ?
3rd January 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

when the result MSC will be published?
7th January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

WHEN PUBLISHED MEIN WRITTEN EXAM RESULT FOR GROUP D POST?CONT 9883623289
19th January 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Want to know that when the result of assistent teacher of madrasha service commition of 2012 will publish?
24th January 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

When msc publish the result of assistent teacher of 2012..plz inform..
2nd February 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

we are anxiously waiting for 5thwbmsc result.when r the result of wbmsc anounce?
2nd February 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

when the result of assistant teacher SL ST-2011 will be published
6th February 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

When the result of assistent teacher of madrasha service commition of 2012 will be published?
8th February 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

When the result of assistent teacher of madrasha service commition of 2012 will be published?
25th February 2013, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

when the result of asstt. teacher of wbmsc will be published?
6th March 2013, 09:52 PM

When are the results of West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission results 2012?
24th April 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

When are the results of West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission ug results?
16th May 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

when msc give the appointment of librarian which already been councelling?
16th July 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results of Madrasa School Service Commission 2012 declared? Please declared the date an d the time
8th August 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

When published result tet
1st October 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

When can I get the West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission group D result?
1st October 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the vacancy list of wb madrasah of 2013 in districtwise.
21st October 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

When can I get the West Bengal Madrasah Commission group D written examination?
1st November 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Plz when the main written result WBMSC group d are published?tell me by my mail [email protected]
6th November 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

my name pankaj sarkar , I asked when group -D main result are published ?
25th January 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

When the of 6th slstHM 2012
16th October 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of Madrasa school service commission 2014 declared?Please declared the date and time ?
12th December 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

When the 6th TET result of 2014 will published?please let me know through my email [email protected]
31st December 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

My name is chhotan mandal , I asked when madrasha Group -D main result are publised ?
20th January 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

When the TET result Under graduate of 2014 will published ? Please declared the date .Please through my sent mail, [email protected]
22nd January 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

please informe me the date of publishing tet result 2014 through my email id [email protected]
22nd January 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

please informe me the date of publishing tet 2014 result through my email id [email protected]
2nd February 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

please informe me the date of publishing tet result under gradute 2014 through my mobile no 7797770903
9th March 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Please send me tet & subjective result date through my mobile number or email [email protected]
28th November 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Madrasha board e group d exam preliminary dia main exam dia hilam tar result kobe berobe.
13th April 2022, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When can I get the West Bengal Madrasha Service Commission group D result?
Tanmay mandal wb msc group d peon final result mobile 3no 7063622304
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?