23rd June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

When shall i fill the medical preference form?

when r d medical preferance form filling going to start???plz tel me all d exact details

Related Questions:
  1. When shall i fill the medical preference form?
  2. Mht cet 2011 Preference Form
  3. List of Commerce colleges available in Thane vicinity? I've completed 10th with 57% marks
  4. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  5. How to fill up AFMC form for medical? -- [New]
  6. When can I get preference form for admission in medical college through MHT CET
  7. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  8. Least number of marks in 12th and AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University?
  9. How should I fill the preference form of EXTC or computer engineering after scoring 92 marks in MHT CET?
  10. From where to get medical entrance form? How to fill the form? Last date to submit the form?
  11. How to fill the NDA application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  13. How to get a good college after scoring 100000 rank in AIEEE?
  14. Procedure to get probationary officer's job in Bank?
  15. Can I apply to SNAP with 49.33% in graduation which is less than 50%?
  16. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  17. If I am pursuing MBA can I fill the form of RBI current openings assistant manager? Can I fill the form for PO exam?
  18. Being an OBC Which Medical Exams Should Be Given More Preference?
7th December 2011, 09:29 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: When shall i fill the medical preference form?

please find the attached pdf for medical preference form filling details for this year
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PGPPGOASLP 2011_Notification No.2 _Preference_.pdf(47.9 KB, 40 views)
15th June 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be the preference form available?
22nd June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of filling medical preferance form 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?