16th July 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

When should I go for PMT preparation after 10th or after 12th?

Tell me that when should I go for pmt preparation after 10th or after 12th? (....please give me answer fast because I haven't much time for decide or think about it........)

17th July 2015, 02:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I go for PMT preparation after 10th or after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that when should I go for pmt preparation after 10th or after 12th? (....please give me answer fast because I haven't much time for decide or think about it........)
I have listed some books name which are good for PMT exam. You should prepare well on that books.

C.P.M.T. (Combined Guide) At A Glance
by
Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Cbse Chemistry At A Glance
by
Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Topper AIPMT Cracker: The Best Guide To Crack AIPMT
Publisher: Prakash Books Pvt Ltd. (2012)

CBSE-AIPMT Solved Papers
by
N. Khurmi
Publisher: Khurmis Publishing (2009)

CBSE PMT (AIPMT) Guide
by
P Prakash
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2009)

CPMT UP Medical Entrance Examination : Pervious Years Solved Papers
by
Rph Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2004)

I have attached some question papers of PMT exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT - 2010 - biology.pdf(74.8 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf AIPMT_MAINS_2010_SOLUTION.pdf(74.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf ChemistrySolved.pdf(216.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf physolv2.pdf(76.3 KB, 83 views)
17th July 2015, 03:57 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

To go for the pre medical exam if you have 12th that is very good so you can just start your preparation for the PMT now if you are in 12th now then you have to force on your basics of the biology and chemistry mainly and the physics is also an important part of this exam.

For better preprations you can join the coaching classes as-

>> kota classes, kota

>> kota classes, hisar

>> Akash institute, hisar

>> Fame institute, hisar

>> Quantum tutorials, hisar

>> Naryana institute, Delhi

>> Akash institute, Delhi
17th July 2015, 06:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

PMT stands for the Para Medical Test and the examination is conducted for the admission in the different medical courses after the 10+2.

The examination is conducted by the different state, institutions, CBSE , AIIMS etc... The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognized board with the PCB. The eligibility for the aggregate vary for the different examination.
I think you must start your preparation after the 10th as the examination is after the 10+2. Also the examination is not going to be easy so you require time for the preparation.

But you do not feel tough while pursuing because the syllabus in the entrance examination for the PMT and the CBSE board examination are almost same.

So from now if you give proper time on the preparation then there would not be so tough to qualify in the examination.
17th July 2015, 06:15 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Your concern at this juncture of age is genuine. It is the high time to start focussing on his/her career.

It is most appropriate time to start preparation for PMT right now. You should continue the preparation of PMT as well as the school level academic studies for next two year. In this way, after 10+2 you will have good basic concepts and better preparation.

Please note that early you start the preparation, better the preparation and more the chances of selection.

In the event of difficulty in self-study, please don't hesitate in joining any nearest reputed coaching institute in this regard.

Please do share your wish with your parents and teachers also. Must share any problem in this regard with teacher and parents from time to time.

While preparing for the PMT you should focussed more on NCERT books.
17th July 2015, 08:43 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AIPMT is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education and this examination is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam for those students who wants to do MBBS and BDS.

PMT Eligibility Criteria:-
  • In order to give the AIPMT examination you need to be from the science background. It is important to have english, physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects at 10+2 level.
  • You should secure not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the subjects mentioned above.
  • You should be not less than 17 years while appearing for this examination and the upper age limit is 25 years.
Exam Pattern:-
  • Physics- 45 questions- 180 marks
  • Chemistry- 45 questions- 180 marks
  • Zoology- 45 questions- 180 marks
  • Botany- 45 questions- 180 marks
After giving your higher secondary exam, I dont think you will get enough time to prepare for this examination because the syllabus is quite elaborate and the difficulty level too is quite high. So you need enough time to grasp the exam pattern and that cant be done overnight. You should therefore, have a fixed plan at hand and start preparing aggressively at least a year before the exam is about to take place.

If you feel at a loss then taking professional help is the next wise step that can be taken to boost your preparation. There are several top private institutes around waiting to help you and provide you with the best faculty as well as preparation materials. They also takes several mock tests and weekly exams from time to time to check your progress level.

Here's a list of some of the coaching centres whose help can be taken:-
  • Aakash Institute
  • Allen Career Institute
  • Brilliant Tutorials
  • Bansal Classes
  • Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences
  • Oasis Educational Services
  • Sahil Study Circle Private Ltd
18th July 2015, 01:34 AM
moto g

Hello.

According to me you should start your preparation from class 12th on wards.
But before that you need to focus on your basic of biology and chemistry and physics.
You can also join the best coaching centers in order to crack the PMT exam.
To crack the exam you need to have the clear logic of your basics in your particular subject.
Some best coaching centers are :-

->Akash Institute.
->Kota classes.
->Naryana Institute.

All the best.
18th July 2015, 11:17 AM
Education15

Dear,You should start preparation from now. As after 10+2, you have to give exam but before exam you have to prepare well. So it'll be much much better if you start after 10th, you should start making notes, and start clearing your basics. It'll be better if you do preparation by your own. BEST OF LUCK!
18th July 2015, 01:35 PM
JSD.

It is food that you have decided your goal from now on wards.Medical Stream is good in its own way.For this you have to take Science stream as Biology in you +1.

For competitive world It is necessary to have a good guidance.That guidance you will get at the coaching institute.

If you start earlier than there will be more probability of success.If you start just after the 10th than you will have two years with you to understand the things and you will built easily a lot knowledge with you.

But if you will go after your 12th than you will have to spend your 1 year or two year,that will be call drop.Generally people take the coaching after 10 which is correct.

So if you will go just after your 10 for Pre medical test than it will be good for you.You have to be sincere and have patience and have such a mentality that you can manage both the courses simultaneously i.e. coaching with 11th 12th.

You can do easily because you will have guidance of good teacher at coaching institute.So I will suggest to go after 10th for PMT.

Regards,
JSD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?