27th August 2012, 12:52 PM
sai krishna bommak

When should I go and where should I go for Certificate Verification with a rank of 177730 in EAMCET?

I got 177730 rank in eamcet when should I go for certificate verification and where should I go????

13th July 2015, 07:33 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: When should I go and where should I go for Certificate Verification with a rank of 177730 in EAMCET?

You don’t need to go anywhere for the verification of the documents but you have to first apply for the online counselling for getting a seat in any collage and the process for this is as-

>> First register it for counselling and then fill out your choices of the collage and stream that you want to choose and then lock it.

>> And when the result will be announced of this counselling then you will also be allotted a seat in any collage and then you have to submit the fee of that collage and verify then the necessary documents for your admission as if belong to any reserved category then it should be attached with documents and character certificate and last education that you have got mark sheet of that should also be attached.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?