27th July 2014, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?

if i will go for eamcet concelling through special category such as NCC,will they give the rank just by seeing which NCC grade certificate i have, without seeing the rank,i.e[ the person who has high grade NCC certificate such as NCC C certificate will be seen [councelled] first for seat allotment than a person who has NCC B certificate,though the person with NCC C certificate has got comparitively bad rank than the person having NCC B certificate] OR the incharge of giving seats in engineering college will first see the eamcet rank and then accordingly on the basis of which grade NCC certificate the person is having they will allot the seat

29th August 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?

Respected Sir,
I have qualified in EAMCET my rank is 55100. I have participated in Republic Day parade in R & V representing Andhra Pradesh and secured three Gold medals, four bronze medals in various events of Horse riding. My enrollment is on 2013. To obtain B certificate in Senior Division one has to be in the unit rolls for two years from 2013 onwards as per new rule. Before 2012 it was only one year. I will be eligible to get B certificate only after February 2015. Will I be eligible to get Medical seat with certificate of participating in New Delhi 2014 Republic Day camp and parade in the first year of my enrollment as per G.O No 155 dt 17-11-2000. Please answer at the earliest.

Srinivas. (pnrpts @yahoo.co.in)
21st January 2016, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?

What is Use of NCC "A" Certificate ....I have 2 national Camp Certificate ..is it usefull in Railway jobs ....
Plz reply
22nd April 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I am ravikiran from karnataka I complited B A (66%) year of passing 2014 and i have NCC B & C certificate with A grade & I conducted delhi rajpat march 2012. I have a good physic my height 6.3 weight - 84 basically am a gymnastic player. now am 24 year old i searching jobs at shipping department and any other challenging jobs like guard but i don't have any idea about in that field plz can you provide some perfect information to my future. this is my mail ID - [email protected] (contact no - 7829284120)
17th December 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 25 years old ex ncc cadet.What is the procedure to become whole time lady officer?
8th June 2017, 11:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

NCC certificate is considered for the EAMCET counseling. There are different types of quotas and NCC certificates so the full details about the NCC certificate and it's priority are mentioned below.

EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted by the Andhra Pradesh & Telangana state board for getting admission in engineering colleges.

There are various reservation quotas some of them are: Physically Handicapped (PH), Children of Army personnel (CAP), National Cadet Corps (NCC), Sports & Games (SP), And Women.
There is percentage wise reservation for this quotas, for NCC candidates it is 1% reservation.

In NCC there are 3 types of certificate NCC A, NCC B, NCC C so based on this certificates the priority is given for getting admission.
NCC A is a certificate which is given to the candidates who have done 1-2 years in the school level.
NCC B is a certificate which is given to the candidates who have 75% in their 12th class and have participated in one camp.
NCC C is a certificate which is given to the candidates who is having NCC B certificate and have attended One outdoor camp or who have participated in republic day parade or at least any outdoor activity.
The first priority is given to the candidates who is having NCC C certificate, next priority is given to NCC B and the last priority is given to NCC A candidates.

If you have got a rank and you belong to general category and you have a NCC C certificate it's better to apply through NCC C certificate by this way you can get a good college compared to that. If you have a NCC A certificate better apply through NCC A because the first priority is given to the NCC A certificate candidates.
8th June 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

MY EMCET RANK IS 49736 AND I AM HAVING NCC B CERTIFICATE CAN I GET GOOD COLLEGE FOR JOINING FOR MECHANICAL COURSE
19th December 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a bipc student does Ncc is useful for bipc students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?