27th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to appear for trainee graduate teaching exam after passing 12th and 1 year diploma computer science

passed 10+2 class and 1 year of diploma in comp. sciences. total experience in teaching 11 years. may i will appear in trained graduate teacher exm. or not . pl. explain me in detail.if i apply what will i do.

Related Questions:
  1. Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Computer Science?
  2. Previous years question papers for ONGC Graduate trainee exam for computer science
  3. Study material for Computer Science and Engineering? I am preparing for graduate trainee posts in ONGC
  4. Syllabus of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Exam for Computer Science?
  5. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  6. How can I go for BSNL as trainee after completing diploma in computer science with FCD
  7. ONGC Graduate trainee computer science syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. ONGC graduate trainee computer science syllabus?
  9. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  10. Previous years question papers of graduate trainee in ONGC for computer science and engineering/programme
  11. ONGC Graduate trainee previous years question papers for computer science engineering
  12. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  13. Study Material to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in CSE?
  14. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  15. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  16. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  17. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks? -- [New]
  18. Which are the government colleges for diploma in teaching?
13th July 2015, 07:39 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to appear for trainee graduate teaching exam after passing 12th and 1 year diploma computer science

>> To be a trained graduate teacher you should be the graduate person and have to qualify the HTET and then you can apply for this post but a person is qualified the graduation in-

>> Arts

>> Commerce

>> Science

>> Computer
can apply for the post of the trained graduate teacher but if you are not graduate then you could not be recognized in this and the experience is no more important than qualification because if you are not graduate then experience is not valid to you it does not show your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?