1st March 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

When is the trans co. sub engineering return test?

When trans co. Sub enggener return test? ...please tell me when is it

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years question papers of JE(Trans) for Electronics
  2. Previous 5 years solved question papers for Mahatransco JE(Trans) Trainee Exam for Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Past years Mahatransco J.E(Trans) Trainee syllabus
  4. Mahatransco Jr Trans trainee question papers for electronics?
  5. Last 5 years solved question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco for electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How many questions are answered in TCS exam, Return test or Online Test? Is there any GD round? How many rounds are appearing for TCS?
  7. How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?
  8. TCS return test papers?
  9. Last 5 years solved question papers of Mahatransco JE(Trans) electronics and telecommunication
  10. Previous years papers for J.E Trans Trainee of Mahatransco for Electronics Engg
  11. Previous campus recruitment return test question papers?
  12. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  13. Previous 5 years solved SET and Syllabus? I am appearing for Mahatransco JE(Trans) Trainee exam
  14. Previous 5 years question papers for the post of J.E Trans Trainee Mahatransco for electronics and telecommunication
  15. Last years recruitment question paper set for the post of electrical engineer in Mahatransco?
  16. Previous 5 years question papers for the post of Junior Engineer(Trans) in Mahatrasco?
  17. How to return back the loan to bank on completion of course?
  18. Being a Bank Ex-Officer my father can become a guarantor against Education Loan? -- [New]
26th April 2013, 11:49 AM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: When is the trans co. sub engineering return test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When trans co. Sub enggener return test? ...please tell me when is it
Dear Friend,
The Notification for Sub engg posts in Aptransco 2013 is yet to be release.Written test dates, Online appliction details, Syllabus all will be avalible once notification releases.

For future updates kindly check the APTRANSCO official website www.aptransco.gov.in

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?