7th October 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?

sir,
i am complete my diploma in chemical engineering and i have to go for iocl
junior engineering -4 how to prepare? iocl return test model papers?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  2. Last years Railway Recruitment model question papers with answers for the post of Junior Engineer
  3. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  4. Previous year papers for SAIL, HPCL, OIL and IOCL exams?
  5. Model/sample question papers for Junior Engineer Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Previous papers of RRB Sr section engineer and Junior Section Engineer recruitment exam
  7. Model question papers and syllabus of Junior Engineer Mechanical exam?
  8. Model question papers and syllabus of Junior Engineer Mechanical Exam
  9. Eligibility of ONGC for Chemical engineer? How to prepare for selection test?
  10. Syllabus and Model Question Papers to prepare for GETCO Junior Engineer Exam?
  11. Previous year paper of Junior Engineer exam and Syllabus of Railway Recruitment Board Exam?
  12. How to prepare for junior executive engineering Air India? When will the Junior Executive Engineer ARC be notified?
  13. Model question papers for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a civil Engineering diploma holder
  14. Previous model question papers of Junior Engineer(JE) electronics of Mahagenco
  15. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  16. Previous model question papers for Junior Engineer in electrical and electronics engineering in railways
  17. Last year Junior Engineer model question papers with answers
  18. Sample question papers to attend the written test of IIT Gandhinagar for Junior Research Fellowship in Chemical Engineering?
26th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?

Dear sir,
Please send me for syllabus of iocl je electrical - 4 in my email id.
21st September 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering?

I applied for IOCL junior material assistant-IV, post code - 107, Please suggest the syllabus for the same.
31st December 2016, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How should i start prepare for IOCL junior engineer recruitment exam? i am currently pursuing b tech in cs branch and want to start my preparations for the same exam. i want to know the general perspectives of the exam like what will be the course, how should i prepare for it.
12th November 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IOCL Junior Engineer recruitment exam? Model test papers for Chemical Engineering.
18th July 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam/sir I applied for junior engineering assistance 4 (production) in iocl Haldia refinery . Can I get exam syllabus and previous years question papers. contact:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?