14th July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

When will be the declaration of result of NDA I Exam for the year 2012?

when will be the result of nda 1 2012 will be declared?.....please tell e the date for it

15th July 2012, 06:28 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the declaration of result of NDA I Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the result of nda 1 2012 will be declared?.....please tell e the date for it
NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is conducted by UPSC(union Public Service Commission) every year twice.

To apply for this examination you have to complete your Intermediate examination and only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for this examination. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NDA.

This year NDA(I) Examination was successfully completed on 15/April/2012 and if you have appeared for this examination then i informed you that the result of NDA(I) Examination was not yet declared by UPSC.

Soon the result will be Published and updated in the official UPSC Website.

Please wait for Few more months and check the official website of UPSC.

If you will be able to cracked this examination then you are eligible for SSB interview for Final selection and I hope you cracked this examination.

http://upsc.gov.in
15th July 2012, 06:54 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: When will be the declaration of result of NDA I Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:
UPSC NDA- 1 EXAM 2012

UPSC (Union Service public Service Commission) conducted NDA-I (National Defense Academy) exam on 15-04-2012.

The candidates who appeared in the exam are now looking for NDA result.

Candidates who will successfully pass the exam will be recruited to Indian Army, Indian Naval and Indian Air Force on the basis of an interview ...

RESULTS MAY BE DECLARE LAST WEEK OF THIS MONTH....

http://upsc.gov.in

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST....
15th July 2012, 08:07 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the declaration of result of NDA I Exam for the year 2012?

Quote:

hello!!

NDA Exam is help twice every year for the admission in the three defense forces of India namely......

>>Indian army

>>Indian navy

>>Indian air force

the result of NDA-1 has not yet been declared.

NDA-1 Exam was held on 5 April,2012

It will be declared in the month of july that is this month.But still no confirmation of NDA results of NDA-1 exams.

so, keep visiting the website for updates on that

for more information visit the official website of U.P.S.C by CLICKING HERE

so, keep visiting the website..

hope this helped..........

with regards
roknits
15th July 2012, 08:12 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.............
NDA exam details information..........

As you have asked for the result of NDA - I , The result is expected to be announced in month of July 2012.

For more details visit official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?