4th August 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

When will be the exam of GPSC for BDS graduates?

When will be the GPSC exam for BDS graduates?...please tell me the exam

17th December 2012, 03:28 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the exam of GPSC for BDS graduates?

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commision. GPSC exam is conducted to select eligible candidates for jobs in different government departments in the state of Gujarat.

A graduate from recognized institute can attend this exam. Maximum age limit to appear in this exam is 30 years.

There is age relaxation for reserved categories.
You should prepare thoroughly to attend this exam. You can refer model question papers and understand the pattern and structure of the exam.

Examination Pattern of GPSC:

General Sciences
Indian Polity and Economy
Indian and world geography
General Mental Ability
History of India and Indian National movement.

The final selection will be based on marks secured in preliminary exam plus interview together .

Thanks...
29th September 2013, 01:58 PM

Default Re: When will be the exam of GPSC for BDS graduates?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2531864]When will be the GPSC exam for BDS graduates?...please tell me the exam. please tell me next date of gpsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?