22nd December 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

When will the Exam of M.Phil(Distance Education) in Telugu be held in Hyderabad Vicinity?

respeted sir/madam, i want to m.phil in telugu distance education,notification when written exams i will wrote in hyderabad are any place, if any entrance test in this course

24th April 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Exam of M.Phil(Distance Education) in Telugu be held in Hyderabad Vicinity?

IAM PASSED M.A WITH FIRST CLASS AND IWANT TO DO MPHIL.WHEN THE ENTRANCE NOTIFICATION WILL COME.
3rd April 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the Exam of M.Phil(Distance Education) in Telugu be held in Hyderabad Vicinity?

i want admission in M.Phil telugu course in distance most which University offered applications for M.phil telugu
7th April 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam
I want to do m.Phil in Telugu in distance education. Is there any entrance exam to m.phil pls given information for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?