13th July 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What's the Syllabus and total Number of Papers in first year M.A. (Telugu) in Pottisreeraamulu Telugu University (Distance Education)?

i want to know the syllabus and number of papers in first year M.a., Telugu in distance education system in pottisreeraamulu telugu university

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date for Telugu distance education?
  2. When will the Exam of M.Phil(Distance Education) in Telugu be held in Hyderabad Vicinity?
  3. Which University Offers Masters in Telugu through Distance Education Program? What's the Procedure? I've done B.Tech (EEE).
  4. List of universities offering MA course in Distance Education in Telugu Medium?
  5. Am I eligible for DSC after completing M.A Telugu distance?
  6. From where I Can get Telugu Material For Writing Exam in Telugu?
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission for studying Distance Diploma in Music course in SPS Telugu University? -- [New]
  8. How may I get preparatory materials for IAS in Telugu medium?
  9. Is it necessary to undergo an Entrance Exam for getting M.Phil(Telugu) from Pottisreeramulu University, after completing M.A. (Telugu) ?
  10. Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).
  11. How to do Ph.D in Telugu Subject (Distance Mode)? I'm a Language Pandit (Telugu) at ZPHS, Atchempeta,Guntur(Dt).
  12. When will the Results of MA(Telugu) and MA(Astrology) of Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University be Declared?
  13. How to Apply for Teacher Posts in Bangalore Telugu Schools? When Will the Exam be Conducted and what is the Syllabus? Send me some model Papers. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take civils after finishing B.A degree in SP Telugu
  15. Can I get all the study materials for IAS preparations in Telugu medium?
  16. How may I get AP state SI previous year papers in Telugu?
  17. How may i get GroupI and GroupII Syllabus and Materials (in Telugu)?
  18. List of colleges in Bangalore offering distance education program in Telugu medium?
21st December 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Syllabus and total Number of Papers in first year M.A. (Telugu) in Pottisreeraamulu Telugu University (Distance Education)?

please send me full details about CSIR exam pattern and exam syllabus for btech eee students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?