29th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

When will the form be available for NATA exam? Last date of submission?

Im studying in 12th.I wish to appear for nata exam.When will the form be available?also tell me the last date for the submission.

31st March 2012, 06:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the form be available for NATA exam? Last date of submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im studying in 12th.I wish to appear for nata exam.When will the form be available?also tell me the last date for the submission.
The registration form of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is already available and candidate willing to take the test should follow the steps mentioned below:
  • Download the Bank Challan and submit it, along with the registration fee, to the designated branch of Axis Bank of India and obtain the application form.
  • Submit the filled in application form to any of the NATA Test Center where the aspirant would like to take the test.

The Test can be taken on any weekdays till 31-08-2012.

For further information,including the address of the branches of Axis Bank of India, refer to the official website of NATA 2012.
4th April 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the form be available for NATA exam? Last date of submission?

what is the last date for registration of nata 2012 exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?