27th April 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Information about availability of NATA exam? Where can I find the forms? What is the final date of form submission?

can u tell me the availability of nata exams ?? also tell me where can i find the forms???
what is the final date of form submission?

6th June 2012, 02:33 PM
Vedika Bhide

Smile Re: Information about availability of NATA exam? Where can I find the forms? What is the final date of form submission?

Hey Hi...Nata Test will be going on till 31st august but i Advice u to give it as soon as possible as there r no seats left at the end which can create a problem.Well u can get Nata registrtn forms in an AXIS bank branch in your town...U can also visit www.nata.in for further info.best of luck
1st March 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about availability of NATA exam? Where can I find the forms? What is the final date of form submission?

nata test centers in bangaluru
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?