22nd March 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

When will the FTII Pune admission notification 2015 be released?

Sir/madam,
i have been waiting for a long time to attempt the ftii exam.the main website is not showing any details of current status.so i request you to provide the entrance details(date of notification,exam etc.. for 2015) of up coming year's admission process.
Regards

22nd March 2015, 11:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When will the FTII Pune admission notification 2015 be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/madam,
i have been waiting for a long time to attempt the ftii exam.the main website is not showing any details of current status.so i request you to provide the entrance details(date of notification,exam etc.. for 2015) of up coming year's admission process.
Regards
FTII Pune Admission notification for the year 2015 has been postponed till further notice. Next dates would be announced soon by the FTII Management Committee. You are requested to regularly visit FTII website for further updates about FTII Pune Admission 2015.

Official Website Screenshot:

Contact Information:

Film and Television Institute of India
Law College Road, Pune – 411 004,
(Maharashtra) INDIA.
Official website - http://www.ftiindia.com/
23rd March 2015, 12:31 PM
unique99

Default Re: When will the FTII Pune admission notification 2015 be released?

FTII stand for Film and Television Institute of India,

It is for your kind information FTII admission notification 2015 postponed till further Notice.

Next date would be announced soon.All concerned and particularly you are requested to

regularly visit website FTTI for further details/updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?