19th August 2011, 04:23 PM
RANJEETC679

Previous years papers of FTII Pune? How to get through the entrance of FTII?

i want to ftii pune previous paper of all courses and entrances paper cinematography how to get entrance in FTII

2nd September 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of FTII Pune? How to get through the entrance of FTII?

I want to Do Acting Course from FTII..
Can i get information regarding the same..????
16th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years papers of FTII Pune? How to get through the entrance of FTII?

any candidate having any information about the exam please tell me
30th September 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Please, let me know as when the forms for entrance exam. can be available and when the exam will be conducted by the institution. I want to join the course/diploma relating to music arranger or musicion .so please help me. Thanks.
22nd October 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions appears in ftiindia examination?
1st November 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

distance education degre is acceptable to ftii entrance is it eligible?
1st November 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

distance degre is eligible for admission ftii?
11th November 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ftiindia entrence exams
18th December 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the course fees of three year sound engineering and recording and age limit also?when the entrance test will held for next session?how the application form will collect?
22nd January 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

pls give me some oldest papers of ftii for examples plssss
16th February 2012, 06:57 PM

Wink how to get admission in ftii.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1112799]I want to Do Acting Course from FTII..
Can i get information regarding the same..????[/QU. Sir i want to get admission in ftii in the year 2015. So plz tell me where i got the books and last 5 years question papers.
23rd February 2012, 06:01 PM
Aman S.K. Kashyap

How to prepare for ftii entrence exams
2nd April 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared bechlor in painting from jammu university.... m now intending to go to the art direction in ftii pune ... plz guide me
8th June 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I want previous year question paper for cinemetography course.
12th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i get the previous question papers of ftii entrance acting exam.
10th January 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello I m Nirali, I wana give entrence exam for cinematography in FTII, so will you please help me through the previous paper of FTII?
27th February 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to do diploma course in direction from FTII how can I find earlier entrance questions? and which syllabus i can select for the prepration of the exam?
27th February 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for FTII entrance exam for diploma course in direction?
4th June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to the previous question papers of FTII can you please send me the material to my mail My Mail ID :
[email protected]
30th August 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus for entrance exam of ftii india? please help me
4th October 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to do l year certificate course in electronic cinematography pls can any one email me previous years question papers
24th October 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

from where d i get the past exam question paper for entrance exam of ftii
6th May 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for FTII entrance exam for diploma course in video editing?
2nd June 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I want previous PDF site for 10 years FTII Pune question papers in Editing
1st July 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I found many times for ftii entrance....but I ca,t get perfect questions ...plz tell me some site to get.....
This....
7th November 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i m architect want to apply in ftii
and my photography and movie making is good
so in which course i will apply ...
24th July 2015, 05:39 PM
aaryan mukhtar

My name is sumit belong to rewari ( haryana ).I complete graduation from MDU rohtak.
And I want to join the ftii pune direction course so plz provide the full info.This is my passion.
I want to ftii pune previous paper of all courses and entrances paper for direction courses how to get entrance in FTII

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?