2nd February 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?

hello
what is admission procedure of
phd in pune university for physics subject?
kindly tell me what is the date of notification?
and please let me know about the availability of seats?????

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  2. When the notification for ICAR JRF for PhD in Life Science admission will be released?
  3. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  4. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  5. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  6. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  8. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  10. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to take admission in Ph.D? I have completed M.A from Puna University
  13. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  15. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  16. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D in Chemistry in Pune University
  17. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  18. When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?