16th December 2011, 12:12 PM
Jaya Bisht

When will I get admit card for SCRA Exam?

When do i get my admit card of SCRA exam 2012 as i have filled online application form?

16th December 2011, 05:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get admit card for SCRA Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya Bisht View Post
When do i get my admit card of SCRA exam 2012 as i have filled online application form?
SCRA : Special Class Railway Apprentices
------------------------------------

SCRA Examination is Conducted by UPSC Every year, For this year examination was already completed and the Notification of Next year SCRA Examination was already Announced and availiable in the official website, But the last date of apply for SCRA Examination was already Over.

The examination will be held on 29/Jan/2012.

If you have already filled the Online SCRA Application form, then please prepare well for this examination because the examination will be held on next month i.e on 29/Jan/2012.

Please Prepare according to the pattern and syllabus (Available in the Notification).

Please do not worry about Admit Cards because the Comission will send the e-admit card through Mails three weeks before the commencement of the exam.

Those who have not received his admit card on time, then they may download from UPSC website.

So, please do not worry just prepare well for this examination and for more Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
16th December 2011, 07:15 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Hello friend
SCRA stands for special class railway apprentices
Friend SCRA exam is conducted by the UPSC every year ,
This year examination held on29/jan/2012
Do not worry about the admit card because the comission will send the admit card through mail three weaks before the commencement of the exam.Those who have not received his admit card on time ,then they download from UPSC website .so friend don't worry just prepare for the examination as you can best & for more information please check official web site:

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
16th December 2011, 07:17 PM
bishnu_g

you will get in the month of january .. the exam has only 44 vacancies and you need to really work hard because mostly the selected stidents are of IIT or NITS, VISIT UPSC.GOV.IN
best wishes
28th December 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE SYLLABUS OF UPSC EXAM HELDING ON 29 JAN 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?