12th December 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

When will I get ICAR entrance exam forms?

hi I am saurav student of twelvth class I want to know that when will icar exam forms 2013 are released and what is the last date to fill the form. also I want to.kmow how to apply for it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  2. When is the ICAR entrance exam? Date of sale of the application forms?
  3. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  4. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  6. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  7. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  8. Date of ICAR NET Exam for the year 2012? When will the forms be available for this Entrance Exam? Required Qualification to appear for this Exam?
  9. When the ICAR counselling letter will reach me?
  10. Detailed information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  11. From which universities of ICAR can I do it?
  12. Reference books for preparation of ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? Best University under ICAR? -- [New]
  13. How to know about the exam centre of ICAR exam? Date of ICAR entrance exam?
  14. ICAR previous years question papers of Plant Biotech for ICAR PG entrance exam?
  15. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. ICAR old question paper for home science subject -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
10th August 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get ICAR entrance exam forms?

when comes ICAR net exam form??
24th August 2013, 04:38 PM
sauravdash

Hello ,
If you hoping to get college through icar you should be well prepared for it .
As it not the difficult exam as compared to other but it is not one of the important exam if you are thinking so.
For it application form it is being dispatch in the month of feb to march .
So you should always chech the updates in its ooficial websites..
Best of luck!!!
Thank!!
24th August 2013, 10:47 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Smile Re: When will I get ICAR entrance exam forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi I am saurav student of twelvth class I want to know that when will icar exam forms 2013 are released and what is the last date to fill the form. also I want to.kmow how to apply for it
HI saurav

TO APPLY FOR ICAR (indian council of agricultural research ),you must have done master degree (post graduate degree).

as you are in 12th standard,you can not appear for the exam,as for now focus on studies because its a crucial stage and its a board also

candidate had to apply online only

understood

good luck

thank you
1st February 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

APPLICATION FORM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?