14th December 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

When will I receive the admit card of CSIR UGC?

sir i did not recieved my csir ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id id [email protected]

14th December 2011, 08:06 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: When will I receive the admit card of CSIR UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i did not recieved my csir ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id id [email protected]
When will I receive the admit card of CSIR UGC?

If you haven't received your admit card now then you can get provisional admit card from the link -http://124.124.192.211/ .In this link you will find two ways to get your provisional admit card .
  • First , If you have made payment through bank
  • Second if you have applied online

But in both cases , You need to enter your Application Number and Date of Birth to get your provisional admit card .

But according to you, you have forgotten or you don't have your application number which makes it difficult for you to get your provisional admit card. I don't think that there is any other way to get the same .

It will also not help you , if you tried to contact with the administration as it becomes difficult to search an application from a huge number of applications without any major information.

So now you can only wait for your admit card to come .Please hope that it will come but if it failed to come then you will not be able to do anything.

In future ,please don't commit such mistakes and be sure to keep your application number .I will suggest you to keep a Xerox of the application form you are going to send.

With Regards
ravik1214
14th December 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive the admit card of CSIR UGC?

Who is the first Chief Minister of America
14th December 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir this is azad from kashmir,i want to tell u y u don't have send me call letter
14th December 2011, 01:09 PM
nida shakeel

UGC NET National Eligibility Test CSIR Dec Exam Admit Card/Call Lettes/Hall Ticket 2011

CSIR stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. Here is a latest info about UGC NET admit card 2011. UGC NET 2011 exam is going to held on 18th december. So timings are 9:00 to 12:00 and 2:00 to 5:00. Mornings papers will be of Life and Mathematical Science and afternoon papers Chemical, Earth and Physical Science

Its admit card are going to send through post to their address if any one can’t receive their admit card than he/she can download it online at its official site www.csirhrdg.res.in.

Download UGC NET Admit Card 2011 frm that link.
19th December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

When will I received my UGC-Net admit card?
19th December 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Anil Kumar Rajwar i can't receive my admit card till now. Examination will held in 24th Dec, 2011 what will I do please tell me. I wait for your response.

Anil Kumar Rajwar
22nd December 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

This is issue with me as well. Still haven't received NET admit card for 24 Dec exam. Can I appear in the exam with provisional admission card that I received online when I applied online?

Please help.
23rd December 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

When will I received my UGC-Net admit card?

xam is on 24t h dec .
8th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir i have not recieve admit card of csir net exam please tell me how to get it or send it on my email id : [email protected], please sir i will thankful to you.
9th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

my name raju rathod i applied for csir-net exam 17 june 2012 i have no receive hall ticket and no any exa center.
20th June 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have no any authorised admit card or any document till now for 24 June ugc net exam. Please send my admit card on my id [email protected] SHIV KUMAR from kanpur u.p.
22nd June 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

how to get the ugc net admit card?
31st July 2012, 10:31 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

If you haven't received your admit card now then you can get provisional admit card from the link -http://124.124.192.211/ .In this link you will find two ways to get your provisional admit card .

First , If you have made payment through bank
Second if you have applied online

But in both cases , You need to enter your Application Number and Date of Birth to get your provisional admit card .

But according to you, you have forgotten or you don't have your application number which makes it difficult for you to get your provisional admit card. I don't think that there is any other way to get the same .

It will also not help you , if you tried to contact with the administration as it becomes difficult to search an application from a huge number of applications without any major information.

So now you can only wait for your admit card to come .Please hope that it will come but if it failed to come then you will not be able to do anything.

In future ,please don't commit such mistakes and be sure to keep your application number .I will suggest you to keep a Xerox of the application form you are going to send.
8th December 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Excellent piece of
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card information, I had come to know about your website from my friend kishore, pune,i have read atleast 8 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanx a lot once again, Regards, <a href="http://www.dailyfreejobs.com/2013/12/csir-ugc-net-admit-card-2013-download.html">CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2013 Download December CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2013</a>
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?