5th April 2011, 10:03 PM
sutapa dey

Which companies provide internship for B.E Polymer Science and Technology students?

hi,i'm currently pursuing B.E in polymer science and technology and in 4th sem,want to know which all company provide internship in the said subject.in case anyone has any information kindly pass it @[email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are provide internship for polymer science in bangalore?
  2. Which all companies allow doing internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  3. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  4. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
  5. List of companies that provide internship for engineering students in Pune? -- [New]
  6. List companies offering Project Internship to CSE students? How to approach?
  7. Which companies provide internship to to final year Computer Science students in Kolkata?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  10. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  11. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  13. List of IT companies providing free internship to MCA students?
  14. Which companies provide internship for final year students of computer science students
  15. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  16. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  17. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Computer Science students third year?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months internship in any polymer/plastic industries in Pune?
28th June 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies provide internship for B.E Polymer Science and Technology students?

hello,
sir,
i am pranav shukla from gujarat. now i am studying at l.d college of engineering at ahmedabad in rubber technology. i am a student of 5th sem.i want to take admission at iit kharagpur.
(1) what is the process for admission for m.tech or m.e in rubber technology?
(2) any reserve quota available for this degree?
(3) which branches of student do masters in rubber technology?
(4) we can get admission on the base of GATE only or any other exam is require for admission?
6th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies provide internship for B.E Polymer Science and Technology students?

Which companies provide internship for B.Sc(H) Polymer Science and Technology students?
8th December 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
i am jefin from kerala. now iam doing btech in polmer science and rubber technology at cochin university of science and technology. now iam in 4th sem. i would like to do project in any companies on this summer vacation . can you suggest some companies suitable for me preferably in kerala or outside.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?