21st April 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

When will I receive the admit card of NLU entrance exam?

I have applied for NLU entrance exam 2012 but so far I have not received the admit card for above said exam. So kindly let me know when I will be able to receive the admit card.

Thanking you.

22nd April 2012, 11:44 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I receive the admit card of NLU entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for NLU entrance exam 2012 but so far I have not received the admit card for above said exam. So kindly let me know when I will be able to receive the admit card.

Thanking you.
National Law University is conducts the CLAT Entrance examination for those candidates who are Interested in LLB and LLM Course.

The Notification of CLAT Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination was already Over. The examination of this year CLAT Examination is Going to be held soon on 13/May/2012.

If you have also applied for NLU CLAT Examination, then please wait for your Admit cards. The admit cards was already dispatched and you will Received soon.

IMPORTANT :

Admit Card for CLAT 2012 was already dispatched on April 14, 2012 and you are likely to receive admit card on or before April 21, 2012. If you will not receive admit card upto April 21, 2012, Then you may contact to CLAT helpline mail at [email protected].

So, If you have applied for CLAT Examination, then please prepared well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus and for more details check official website :

http://www.clat.ac.in
30th April 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive the admit card of NLU entrance exam?

I have applied for the coming NLU delhi LLM entrance exam which is supposed to be held on 6th of may,and till yeti haven't recevied my admit card.
Kindly help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?