5th June 2012, 11:11 AM
shreyas gowda13

When will be the Karnataka PGCET Exam for M.Tech course for the year 2012? When can I get application forms for this Exam?

When is the Karnataka PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech 2012?
When will the application forms be out?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Karnataka PGCET Exam for M.Tech course for the year 2012? When can I get application forms for this Exam?
  2. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form?
  3. Date of sale of application form of PGCET M.Tech karnataka?
  4. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued?
  5. From where to get Karnataka PGCET exam form for MCA? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus for Karnataka PGCET Exam for the candidates of M.Tech? When will be this Exam?
  7. How to prepare for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech Entrance Exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  8. When will the PGCET Karnataka application be available for M.Tech?
  9. Information regarding PGCET for the year 2012 to join M.Tech? When will the application forms be issued for this Exam?
  10. Date of sale of application form of PGCET Karnataka M.Tech? Date of the entrance exam?
  11. Do Karnataka and Non Karnataka students have to appear for Karnataka PGCET?
  12. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  13. Karnataka PGCET M.Tech registration date and the exam date?
  14. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  15. Information regarding the PGCET for this year to join M.Tech? When will the application forms will be issued?
  16. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  17. When to get application forms for PGCET and MAT Exams for the year 2012? Which Books to refer for these Exams?
  18. What is the website address for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech?
5th June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Karnataka PGCET Exam for M.Tech course for the year 2012? When can I get application forms for this Exam?

hey exams dates r announced.. applications ll commence from 7/6.. exam s on 28/7.. last date 28/6.. check out kea.kar.nic.in 4 further details
5th June 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Karnataka PGCET Exam for M.Tech course for the year 2012? When can I get application forms for this Exam?

From which topics maximum question will be asked in CSE(M.Tech) entrance exam.
8th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

from which topics maximum question will be asked in CSE(M.Tech) entrance exam.

where can i get the previous year papers
12th June 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

mechanical pg admissions are avaliable or not?
26th August 2013, 10:01 PM
ece304
Member+

>>A candidate who has passed any under graduate examination or equivalent examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subject and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects in all the years is eligible for admission to MCA program.

>>Date of PGCET-2013 examination: Saturday, July 27, 2013 and Sunday, July 28, 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?