8th March 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

When to get application forms for PGCET and MAT Exams for the year 2012? Which Books to refer for these Exams?

i wanted to know when are the applications form available for pgcet and mat entrance exam 2012 for mba. and could you also tell me which books can be referred.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I purchase MAT exam forms? List of books I should read for preparation?
  2. Which are the best books to refer for MHT CET exam? Details of MHT CET B.Ed?
  3. Best Books to prepare for MAT Exam and other competitive exams? Dates and Payment modes for these Exams?
  4. When PGCET application forms will be out? Procedure of submission of the forms?
  5. When will be the pGCET Exam in the upcoming year? Details regarding MAT Exam?
  6. MAT Books names and authors names
  7. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  9. Details, application and date of PGCET exams? -- [New]
  10. Information regarding PGCET for the year 2012 to join M.Tech? When will the application forms be issued for this Exam?
  11. When will be MAT Exam in the upcoming year? When to get application forms for this Exam?
  12. After doing B.Com from DU with 45% and 66% in English in 12th standard can I join Army? How can I become an Army Officer?
  13. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  14. Date of issue of Karnataka PGCET application form?
  15. Information regarding the PGCET for this year to join M.Tech? When will the application forms will be issued?
  16. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  17. Qualifications required for the exams like PGCET? Last date of applying and the date of the exam?
  18. How to get the examination form of Pune University?
8th March 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get application forms for PGCET and MAT Exams for the year 2012? Which Books to refer for these Exams?

Hello Sir, I want to do m.b.a so i want to know regarding the submission of the pgcet application and its last date of submission. And even need the guidence regarding the exam pattern. Please help me
1st April 2012, 08:44 PM
vinodkaruturi

Smile Re: When to get application forms for PGCET and MAT Exams for the year 2012? Which Books to refer for these Exams?

i wanted to know when are the applications form available for pgcet and mat entrance exam 2012 for mba. and could you also tell me which books can be referred.thank you.
4th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get application forms for PGCET and MAT Exams for the year 2012? Which Books to refer for these Exams?

when can i get pgcet applications?
19th April 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

where do i get application form for pgcet? and where should i submit the application form?
7th June 2012, 12:35 AM
mnbgvs

Arrow Re: When to get application forms for PGCET and MAT Exams for the year 2012? Which Books to refer for these Exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where do i get application form for pgcet? and where should i submit the application form?

RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR MAT EXAM PREPARATION

There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for MAT exam, some of the recommended books are as follows,

MAT Solved Papers
Author: Disha Experts
ISBN: 9381250457

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exams. with Practice CD
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183550991

MAT Entrance Guide
Author: Deepak Agarwal, Mahima Agarwal
ISBN: 9381250419

Mission MBA MAT Guide
Author: BS Sijwali, Tarun Goyal
ISBN: 8183482406

The Pearson MAT Super Course (With CD)
Author: T. I. M. E.
ISBN: 8131731790

MAT Topicwise Analysis & Solution (With CD)
ISBN: 8183553664

POPULAR GUIDE TO M.A.T
Author: R. Gupata's
ISBN: 8178120437

APPLY FOR MAT EXAM

Candidate can choose an y ONE of the following modes to apply:

1) You can Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD. The forms will be available from the listed branches of Bank of Baroda and listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.

2) you can Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of the required amount in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org.

3) you can also Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matfeb10 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION LOG ON TO --> http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_input_result.aspx

PGCET BOOKS

Books For Reasoning and General Inteligence:

R.S.Agarwal is the one of the Best Book For PGCET Verbal Reasoning You Can Purchase it From Market or Download bellow PDF File for reference.

1. R S Agarwal Verbal Reasoning

2. R.S.Agarwal Logical Reasoning

For more details http://www.karnatakapgcet.blogspot.com/

ALL THE BEST...........
7th June 2012, 12:45 AM
mnbgvs

RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR MAT EXAM PREPARATION

There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for MAT exam, some of the recommended books are as follows,

MAT Solved Papers
Author: Disha Experts
ISBN: 9381250457

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exams. with Practice CD
ISBN: 8183550991

MAT Entrance Guide
Author: Deepak Agarwal, Mahima Agarwal
ISBN: 9381250419

Mission MBA MAT Guide
Author: BS Sijwali, Tarun Goyal
ISBN: 8183482406

The Pearson MAT Super Course (With CD)
Author: T. I. M. E.
ISBN: 8131731790

MAT Topicwise Analysis & Solution (With CD)
ISBN: 8183553664

POPULAR GUIDE TO M.A.T
Author: R. Gupata's
ISBN: 8178120437

APPLY FOR MAT EXAM
Candidate can choose an y ONE of the following modes to apply:
1) You can Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD. The forms will be available from the listed branches of Bank of Baroda and listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
2) you can Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of the required amount in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org.

3) you can also Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matfeb10 with Credit Card or Debit Card (ATM Card) payment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION LOG ON TO -->
http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_input_result.aspx

PGCET BOOKS

Books For Reasoning and General Inteligence:

R.S.Agarwal is the one of the Best Book For PGCET Verbal Reasoning You Can Purchase it From Market or Download bellow PDF File for reference.
1. R S Agarwal Verbal Reasoning
2. R.S.Agarwal Logical Reasoning
For more details http://www.karnatakapgcet.blogspot.com/

ALL THE BEST...........
25th March 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

which publication book is good for PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech in E&C branch........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?