24th September 2011, 03:43 AM
maheshwari.mansi05

When will be next MAT Exam after completion of MAT in December month?

after december 2011 in which month the mat will take place again??
i want to appear for that

24th September 2011, 11:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be next MAT Exam after completion of MAT in December month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshwari.mansi05 View Post

Dear friend,

Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the MAT Dec 2011 Test :
1)Paper – Based Test
2)Computer Based Test

1. AIIMA MAT 2011 December Paper Pencil Test

MAT December 2011 Exam Date : 04 December 2011, ( Sunday )
MAT Exam Timings : 10.00 A.M. – 12.30 P.M.

2. MAT 2011 Computer Based Test
MAT December 2011 Exam Date : From 10 December 2011 ( Saturday ) onwards
MAT Dec 2011 Test Timing : In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.

Thanks
24th September 2011, 11:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be next MAT Exam after completion of MAT in December month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshwari.mansi05 View Post
MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination was conducted by AIMA Every year 4 Times.

The examination was Held in February, May, September and December.

The February, May and September examination was already completed and December examination was Going to be held soon on 04/Dec/2011 and 10/Dec/2011.

Eligible candidates can choose any one of the two options to take the test -

>> Paper Based Test

OR

>> Computer Based Test.

To apply for MAT Examination you need to complete Your Graduation degree course in any discipline form a recognised University, Final year Graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for MAT Examination.

And If you are not Interested to apply for December MAT Examination, then please apply for MAT Examination Next year in February 2012.

The Notification of Next year MAT Examination was Going to be Published soon after completing the December MAT Examination.

>> Eligible candidates may fill the MAT Application form Online By visit the Official website and If you want to get more Information about MAT Examination then please check the official website of AIMA -

http://www.aima-ind.org
25th September 2011, 01:41 AM
rahul4490

Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) is held in all major cities across the country.

After the current sessions of exam in 2011, AIMA conducts MAT the next year in middle of the 4 quarters of the year. so, it would be conducted in Februaury.

Hence to be specific the dates would be in the middle February. ( i.e around February 15 ).
25th September 2011, 11:44 AM
saurabh abhijeet

hello friend,

all india management association(AIMA) takes the exam of
management aptitude test(MAT) which helds four times in a year;
in december, february, may and september......

after december the next MAT exam will be held in the month of
february.........

for more details you can visit the official site of AIMA,
which is;
www.aima-ind.org
15th October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE FOR SUBMITION OF APPLICATION DEC4,2011 MAT EXAM
18th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

when is the intake for students who got through the test in december?
22nd November 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
last date for submition of application dec4,2011 mat exam
dear friend,
the last date of submission of mat form has gone.nw u have to wait till the month of feb.
9th December 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

When can i apply for MAT exam again and from where will i get its application form?
10th December 2011, 04:07 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

MAT - Management Aptitude Test.

This examination is conducted by AIMA 4 times in a year to select undergraduates for MBA course.

The examination is held 4 times in a year in the months of February, May, September and December.

I am really sorry that this year, all four exams i.e of February, May and September and December have been concluded.

So the next MAT exam after completion of the December exam would be in the month of February 2012.

Eligibility :

A candidate has to be a minimum graduate from any recognized university or college.
Final year appearing students can also apply.

The exam is held in two forms :

--Paper Test
--Computer Test.

You can apply for the February MAT by any of the following ways :-

1. Obtain form with MAT 2012 Bulletin/CD by doing a cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, OR also by paying cash payment of Rs 1050/- from AIMA, New Delhi.

2. Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1050/- in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
Register online here at website www.aima-ind.org/matmay11 along with the DD details.

3. Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matmay11 with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.

To visit the official website, please Click Here

The related dates for the MAT February 2012 would be announced soon.

Hope it helps.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?