21st December 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%?

I scored 42% in b.com and 65% in m.com. Am I eligible for MBA now as I’ve scored more than 60% in my post graduation?

22nd December 2015, 09:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 42% in b.com and 65% in m.com. Am I eligible for MBA now as I’ve scored more than 60% in my post graduation?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MBA after B.Com course. Since, you have scored below 45% of marks in B.Com, which is not accepted by most of the regular MBA colleges. Those who are interested to pursue MBA through regular college must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation. However, you can get admission based on your M.Com marks or you can get admission through Management quota, which you need to spend some extra money. Please, refer the respective university admission process before you apply for MBA course.
22nd December 2015, 11:22 AM
shitalpagaree

If you want to take CAT or XAT ,You should satisfy Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification only.

Educational Qualifications for CAT:

A candidate should obtained Bachelor's Degree with 50% of Marks (45% of Marks for SC/ST Candidates) can eligible to apply for CAT

Final Year Students also can eligible to apply for CAT,They Should satisfy above educational percentages according there category

Educational Qualifications for XAT:

One who want to apply for XAT ,That Candidate should scored minimum 50% of Marks in Bachelor's Degree ( For SC/ST Candidates minimum 45% of Marks) can eligible to apply for XAT

Final year students also can eligible to apply for XAT.

So dear aspirant,If you want to get a Admission in Good B-Schools,You should have minimum qualification 50% of Marks in Graduation .
22nd December 2015, 07:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your B.Com degree marks is 42% so you are eligible for MBA course through MAT entrance exam.

MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MAT Exam. There is no percentage criteria for MAT Exam. Final year students can apply for MAT exam.

Pattern for MAT Examination :-

Total No of Questions:- 200
Total Time:- 150 Minutes
There is no negative marking .

Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis and Sufficiency
Intelligence and Critical Reasoning:
Indian and Global Environment

Important dates for MAT FEB 2016:

Registration process: December 2015

Last date of submission:January 2016

Downloading admit card: January 2016

Date of MAT Exam: Feb 2016
22nd December 2015, 08:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for MBA admission through exams like GMAT and XAT which doesn't ask for any percentage criteria. You can apply for these exams surely.

GMAT scores are widely accepted by most of the top management institutes in India and abroad. So, don't worry about your marks and be prepared for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?