1st February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

When will the off campus recruitment of Infosys be conducted in Coimbatore or Tamil Nadu?

when will the off campus recruitment of infosys will be conducted in coimbatore or tamil nadu?
please send me the details

14th May 2015, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the off campus recruitment of Infosys be conducted in Coimbatore or Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will the off campus recruitment of infosys will be conducted in coimbatore or tamil nadu?
please send me the details
Infosys recruitment in Coimbatore or Tamilnadu is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Pattern for Infosys written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?