4th March 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

When will Pondichery University invite application for MBA Travel and Tourism program?

I am looking forward to apply for MBA Travel and Tourism in Pondichery University. Can I please get to know about the date when they invite application forms? Further, will I have to apply online or offline? What would be the cost of application?

18th March 2019, 12:30 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will Pondichery University invite application for MBA Travel and Tourism program?

I would like to inform you that Pondicheery university is no longer taking admissions through their entrance exam. They will be taking admissions on the basis of your CAT score.
If you want to take admission in the year 2019, then it is mandatory to give CAT-2018.
If you appeared in CAT-2018, then you can directly visit the website www.pondiuni.edu.in and upload your CAT score card.

The selection would be completely based on your CAT score.

The last date to upload the CAT score was 25 February, 2019.
Yes, there is registration fee of rs.300.

You can visit the website www.pondiuni.edu.in for more information.

You can also contact them at:-

Department of Management Studies

School of Management,
Pondicherry University,
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet,
Puducherry-605014
(India)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?