23rd February 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?

Sir,
Can I get a job in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after doing Post Graduation Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management? Please give me detailed information regarding the posts I am eligible for and the examinations for which I will have to appear?

22nd September 2017, 12:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I get a job in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after doing Post Graduation Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management? Please give me detailed information regarding the posts I am eligible for and the examinations for which I will have to appear?

Job Post available after PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management:-
Major options available for you after post graduation degree in travel and tourism management are as follows:-

>> Tourist guide.

>> Heritage management.

>> Domestic tour operator.

>> Tour and travel executive.

>> Operations analyst.

>> Tour and travel coordinator.

>> Travel sales management.
22nd September 2017, 01:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?

There are many career options after completing PG diploma in travel & tourism management. Some of them are as follows:

- Travel & Tourism manger in government & private sectors
- Travel agency manager
- Tour operators
- Manager for ticketing staff
- Entrepreneur
- Tour promoter
- Air hostess
- Manager for Airport staff
- Customer service manager
- Event manager
- Tour manager
- Tour guide
- Different type of jobs in railways, sea, air line companies, tourism departments of different states and also in private companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?