13th January 2012, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

When will be the PRT Main Exam for me having passed in PRT Preliminary Exam?

sir, when will the prt main exams going to be held? I have passed the prt prelims and ctet exam 2011.

29th February 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the PRT Main Exam for me having passed in PRT Preliminary Exam?

I have passed PRT preliminary exam. and CTET exam. But my name is not in interview list? Please tell me the criteria of selection in interview.
10th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the PRT Main Exam for me having passed in PRT Preliminary Exam?

I have passed ctet 2012 when is main exam
12th March 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared prt prilim exam and ctet also. when will be the main exam?
12th March 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have qualified prt preliminary exam so tell me when is main exam for prt ? i had given this exam in feb 2011. tell me something proper.
12th March 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, when will the prt main exams going to be held? I have passed the prt prelims and ctet exam 2011.
21st September 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i had qualified the preliminary examination that was held in 12th frebruary 2011.please give me information whether the main exam for this prelims will be held or not?also give me information when will it be held.please reply soon...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?