11th August 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Mains exam after passing prelims exam of PRT and CTET(1-5)? When will be the main exam?

i passed the preliminary exam of PRT conducted by kendriya vidyalaya sangathan. but i did not pass CTET(1-5). CAN I appear for main exam? When will be the main exam?

1st September 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for Mains exam after passing prelims exam of PRT and CTET(1-5)? When will be the main exam?

Whts the date of PRT main exam
5th September 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for Mains exam after passing prelims exam of PRT and CTET(1-5)? When will be the main exam?

please tell me prt main exam date
19th September 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i have clear ctet both 1and 2 and prt pre paper . pls tell me prt main exam date . roll no kab ayega . kya admit card ghar per ayega or download karna padega. mera emale ib [email protected] ha or cont no 9872718811 in punjab hai
12th October 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I clear the pre Prt Exam and CTET exam for primary. When will be the main exam of PRT. my email ID is [email protected]. can I download the admit card from your official site. Please advise me Sir/madam
13th October 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Mains exam after passing prelims exam of PRT and CTET(1-5)? When will be the main exam?
1st November 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir
plz tell me main Exam date

pramod kumar meena
[email protected]
19th February 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

any body have any information about kvs prt main exam. provide any information at [email protected]
28th February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
After asking so many times, I have not received the answers of my question. that when is the KV's main PRT exam.
Kindly intimate the same so that we can get prepare for it.
My email id is [email protected]
Mobile 9897827618
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?