20th October 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

When will be the result of MAT Exam? Validity of MAT score card?

after giving the mat entrance examination, when the result will be declared and tell abt the score card validity?

20th October 2011, 07:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the result of MAT Exam? Validity of MAT score card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after giving the mat entrance examination, when the result will be declared and tell abt the score card validity?
MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and This examination was Conducted by AIMA, Four Times in a year. The examination was Held in February, May, September and December.

The December MAT Examination Notification was already Availiable in the AIMA Website and the last date of apply for MAT Examination is 12/Nov/2011.

And the Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi is 15/Nov/2011.

So, If you are Interested in MAT Examination, then please fill the MAT Application form soon before the Last date, You can also obtained the application form against cash payment of Rs 1200 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

You can an choose any one of the two options to take the test - (i) Paper Based Test Or (ii) Computer Based Test.

The result of MAT Examination was declared soon in the official website after completing the Examination. The Result of Feb, May and September MAT Examination was already declared and availiable in the official Website of AIMA.

The Validity of MAT score card was only 1 Year.

You can easily download your Admit card form the official website by enter your Registration Form Number and 9 digits Roll Number.

So, please don't worry because when the result was declared it will be updated in the AIMA Official website, So please apply for December MAT Examination if you have completed your Graduation and if you are Interested to check the Previous session Examination result then please check the official website.

MAT Examination result - Click Here
6th December 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

after writing the exam, in how many days result of MAT will be declared and when the schools call for the GD and PI
7th December 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

yeah sam question .. how many days does it usually takes to declare the result .. at max. ?
24th December 2011, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

my mat score is 471 .I am eligible for any college
21st March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I donot received my mat feb 2012 original score card.plz help me
26th October 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I got my score card. I got 693 composite score in mat exam. Now what I have to do to take admitin in b school . Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?