24th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card

sir, I'm Prajesh.M.G i forgot my mat February -2012 score card and also I forgot my roll number. now i got admission in MBA so i want my mat score card. how can I get it? please tell me a solution for it.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  2. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  3. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  4. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  5. List of good B-Schools in which I can get admission for MBA with a MAT score of 580.5?
  6. When will be the result of MAT Exam? Validity of MAT score card?
  7. Career in army as a doctor after completing mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I take admission in a good MBA college in Bangalore with 608.5 score MAT? -- [New]
  9. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  10. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission into MBA course having secured 49.5% in Graduation and 620 marks in MAT Exam?
  12. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  13. Can I get admission in GBTU through MAT score?
  14. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in DU? I want to do MBA HR
  16. When to take admission in MBA courses based on MAT September Exam Score?
  17. Colleges for MBA in Hyderabad and Banglore with 517 MAT score ?
  18. Score of which exam is best among CAT, MAT, GMAT and XAT to get admission in reputed university?
25th February 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card

in which college we take admission having mat score 73 percentile. in the area of u.p and delhi
27th February 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA? Where can I get my MAT score card

how can i apply in mit pune for mba course i have MAT score card 92 percentile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?