3rd February 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

When will be the result of Written Test ICICI Bank PO exam? How will the candidates be informed?

Can anyone tell me when will the results of written test icici bank po may batch be out??
How will the candidates be informed??

6th February 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of Written Test ICICI Bank PO exam? How will the candidates be informed?

when will we get informed about the result of the ICICI bank PO exam??
6th February 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of Written Test ICICI Bank PO exam? How will the candidates be informed?

can smone please inform me that when the icici po results will be declared of the exam held in jan.2012??
6th February 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me when will the results of written test icici bank po may 2012 batch be out??
How will the candidates be informed??
7th February 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

please tell me when will come the result of icici po exam which was held on 25 jan..
7th February 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me when can we get the result of icici bank po exam of 2012? and the details
7th February 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

they have started the process of result declaration according to the date of exam...those who gave exam on 14-18 feb , have got theirs...
some have received message..
8th February 2012, 12:35 PM
ramanamurthyclz

hey..results r our for written exam...on the way towards GD and PI..this s for south zone.bangalore..pls if someone want we can discuss about GD and Pi..who ever r interested.
8th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

is the result of icici po may 2012 declared?
i m from patna zone.did any one from this zone get mail?plzzz reply me.
8th February 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i was informed by sms and was told to check my mail but unfortunately my email id has been hacked.u will be informed by sms as well as mail only if u had cleared apti
8th February 2012, 04:54 PM
ramanamurthyclz

i am not sure about the patna zone but for south ie., bangalore zone they are declearing the results.Hope u will get the results soon by 2day or 2morrow or soo..dont get tensed.i m sure u will go through the written...all t best..
8th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: When will be the result of Written Test ICICI Bank PO exam? How will the candidates be informed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can smone please inform me that when the icici po results will be declared of the exam held in jan.2012??
even i am seeking that answer too.....i came across someone has got the message that he has cleared the apti test and is called for gd/pi on 18th feb if u get any information do tell me on [email protected]
8th February 2012, 09:51 PM
mukul.delhi

Is result for delhi zone has been declared.....those from south zone has got through apti,how many question they have attempted.............
9th February 2012, 12:13 AM
rvidyasagar

I presume that your query is about the May 2012 batch of Probationary officers from the ICICI Manipal Academy.

Only short listed candidates are called for Aptitude Test by SMS or e-mail. So, if you have not received any SMS or e-mail, then it means that you could not go through the first stage. The Aptitude Tests were over in january. You can ascertain your results in Aptitude Test by punching in your data in the webpage: http://www.icicicareers.com/newlogin.jsp

After Aptitude Test, there is a Group Discussion/Interview stage.
9th February 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friend,

ICICI Bank PO Exam results for May 2012 batch has been declared about an hour ago. You can check it out here - <a href='http://www.newrecruitments.com/resources/4146-Check-ICICI-Bank-PO-Results-May.aspx'>ICICI Bank PO Exam Results 2012</a>.

If the link does not work, copy paste this in the address bar of your browser.

http://www.newrecruitments.com/resources/4146-Check-ICICI-Bank-PO-Results-May.aspx

Visit www.newrecruitments.com regularly and subscribe to the Feeds for more updates!
9th February 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Got d mail for GD and PI round...my date of xam was 22/01/12...any help mail me at [email protected]
9th February 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

The result has been declared as per their website announcement.
However, there is a problem with knowing what to type in as the username - the registration number/hall ticket or name or email address - nothing is working till now.
If anyone gets to know the correct way, please post here.
9th February 2012, 08:56 AM
rajadhipat

Dear All

I am from Hyderabad. I got PO Exam Held in Jan 2012 that I got Cleared. They had given that Final Interview will be on MARCH 7th 2012 at GACHIBOWLI LOCATION in Hyderabad o f ICICI BANK.

any Details plz mail to [email protected]

Bye
ABHI
9th February 2012, 08:58 AM
ramanamurthyclz

Smile Re: When will be the result of Written Test ICICI Bank PO exam? How will the candidates be informed?

not sure about delhi zone...for south...i have attempted almost all questions..but m sure cutoff is 50% r around....dont worry..all t best....
9th February 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Got d msg and mail for GD and PI....my exam was on 22..any info mail me [email protected]
9th February 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

icici results are already announced on 8-feb-2012. check it on icici web site, right side of the page u can see d results r scrolling new......................
10th February 2012, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

i appeared for the exam from noida zone.... can anyone please tell me that when are the results for noida zone... any1 from noida or delhi zone please let me know if the results comes for these zones... m very confused.... waitng 4 u guys to reply.... [email protected]
12th March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

when is then result of personel interview declared for may 2012 batch
17th March 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

can any1 tell me when will be the result of interview of ICICI bank PO may 2012 batch be out?
25th March 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Pls any one tell me when will the interview result of ICICI bank po may 2012 batch be out?PLS..
26th March 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

any one tell me when will the interview result of ICICI bank po may 2012 batch be out?
26th March 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

my interview was on 21st feb and i m from patna zone.plz tell me when the result will be declared..and will they inform me via sms & e-mail???
26th March 2012, 08:55 PM
sona155

my interview was on 21st feb and i m from patna zone.plz tell me when the result will be declared as i ..and will they inform me via sms & e-mail???
26th March 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

my interview was on 21st feb and i m from patna zone.plz tell me when the result will be declared as i ..and will they inform me via sms & e-mail???
27th March 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i cleared my gdpi on march 5th..Guys let us b united..if anyone of us gets a call ,mail or sms from icici..please inform to all by posting here as soon as possible..
i heard that shortlisted candidates will getta call in the evening time's...so if anyone of u knows the further info please mail me([email protected]) or message to 99595 83442
27th March 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i gave my interview on 14th feb in kolkata.....when the pi results will be declared???? i heard that the results wil be declared on 28th march..is it so??
27th March 2012, 12:20 PM
sai.srinivas.1990

Hi to all,

i cleared my gdpi on 5th of march,eagerly waitmg for the result..if anyone of u gets a call or mail from icici..please make a call or mail to me..
i heard that shortlisted candidates will getta call in the evening times by end of this month.

Regards,
sai srinivas([email protected])
99595 83442
28th March 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

hi guys..i gave my interview on 2 nd march...when are the results coming??ne idea?
2nd April 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

can anyone tell when will the result of interview will be declared, ihave given interview on 5th march 2012 in delhi.
5th April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

when will the final results be declared for PO- May 2012 batch? My interview was on 22nd feb. Please tell me coz I wanna go for MBA from other colleges. Please mail me at [email protected]
5th April 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds.... i gav my gd and interview on march 6th in hyderabad...... whn will the results be declared...... please inform at [email protected] ........or sms @ 9440427737
11th April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

when will be the icici bank po interview result for may 2012 batch will be declared?
17th April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

yes i have received selection call and email also.
8th June 2012, 05:29 PM
Megha_Sagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanamurthyclz View Post
hey..results r our for written exam...on the way towards GD and PI..this s for south zone.bangalore..pls if someone want we can discuss about GD and Pi..who ever r interested.
<a href="http://eduxam.com/icici-bank-po-recruitment/">ICICI PO Recruitment</a> Announcement 2012!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?