8th March 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

When will be the upcoming TRB Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

i will finished my b.ed course , next trb exam coming . what type books ? i will read

8th March 2012, 07:36 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: When will be the upcoming TRB Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i will finished my b.ed course , next trb exam coming . what type books ? i will read
TRB stands for Teachers Recruitment Board. TRB is an recruitment agency conducts the examination for the post of Lecturers in Government Arts and Science Colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu.

Eligibility for TRB Exam:

Qualification- You should have a P.G. Degree in any subject with the minimum of 55% marks and pass in State Level Eligibility Test (SLET).

SC/ST candidates need to have a 50% of marks.

Age limit- Your Age should be below 57 years

Selection Procedure:

TRB recruitment process has two stages-

-Written Test

-Interview

-Interview will be conducted to check the candidate knowledge in Subject knowledge and Teaching ability

Important Dates for TRB exam 2012:

Date of Notification: 07.03.2012

Commencement of Sale of Application Forms: 22.03.2012

Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04.04.2012

Date of Written Examination: 03.06.2012

>>For more detail regarding TRB Exam visit official website: http://trb.tn.nic.in

Important Books for TRB Exam Preparation:

21st March 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the upcoming TRB Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

actually i have completed my post graduation in physics and b.ed in physical science,,, am i eligible to appear for trb exam on 3.6.2012?
3rd April 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the upcoming TRB Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?

1.What is the selection procedure for BT assistant? 2.Can we write both TET II and TRB exam ?
16th April 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I need atleast one model question paper or any of the previous year question paper for trb(computer science).. Could anyone pls help me out??
If you have any material or book regarding this trb exam pls mail me to [email protected]..
Thank you in advance..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?