12th April 2011, 11:00 AM

When are the WIPRO results going to be announced in Tirupati?

hey, this is jeevan ..

I attended wipro off campus held at tirupati , sree vidyanikethan engineering college.

I cleared total rounds but till now i didn't get any mail from them..

they said that you will be intimated through mail or ... we will put results in college website..

off campus held on 2nd april, 2011.
my batch is 1-170, batch A, 3rd april 8:30Am
my number is 138
name Jeevan Kumar Pujari

[email protected]

30th May 2015, 01:25 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When are the WIPRO results going to be announced in Tirupati?

You say you cleared all the rounds of Wipro. But there are interview rounds in Wipro, which may be of 2 to 3 rounds as and when required. You can be sure that you have cleared the written tests. That is because, if you would have cleared the written tests, then you would not have got a call for the interview. But whether you have cleared the interview rounds or not, could only decided by your interviewers and nobody else. You on the other side can only feel how good or bad your interview went. You can definitely be sure about the fact that whether you have answered the interview questions correctly or not. But whether or not you are selected will is not in your hand. That is for your interviewers to decide.
They might call you for all the interview rounds. But that doesn't mean that in every round you have given the best possible interview. They take interviews for all candidates irrespective of how they give it at each stage. Whether or not you are selected is decided by the mail they give you or the formal list they put up of selected candidates. If that list has your name you are selected. They are right, that they will put up the names of the selected candidates. But the thing is that thousands of people sit for the interviews. So they will need time to select the few best candidates among them. I would say that in a month or two, they will give you a mail if you are selected. If you do not receive any intimation through mail within around 3 months, then be sure that you are not selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?