11th March 2016, 11:10 AM
Safdar Nazeer

Download solved question papers of last 3 years for AMU 9th standard entrance exam

Respected Sir,
I want to get the solved previous 3 years question papers of the entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard. Kindly arrange and send me the solved papers immediately.
With Regards-
Safdar Nazeer

27th December 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download solved question papers of last 3 years for AMU 9th standard entrance exam

I want amu last year questions paper of class 9 on email [email protected]
11th January 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download solved question papers of last 3 years for AMU 9th standard entrance exam

Respected sir i want to get the solved previous 5 year question paper of the entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard.Kindly arrange and send me on my email [email protected] immediately. With regard-
Aman ali
2nd February 2017, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to solved previous 5 years question paper of the entrance exam of AMU for admission on 9th standard .kindly arrange and send me on my email [email protected]
8th February 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please send me the previous year question paper 0f class 9 please sir you can send me this on mobile no 9934473813
9th February 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to get the solved previous 3 years question papers of the entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard. Kindly arrange and send me the solved papers immediately.
With Regards-
CHAUDHARY NASIKH
13th February 2017, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir Please send me last 3 years question papers of entrance exam in AMU for class 9. My email is [email protected] as I am preparing for entrance exam for 9th class
Yours Obediently
Mir Shahzad
17th February 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Please sir send me solved previous paper of amu entrance of 9th class my email is [email protected]
20th February 2017, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Respectfully I beg to say that i need the last year question paper of class 9th. So please send the question paper on my email [email protected]
I will highly compel of your generosity.
Thanks..........
4th March 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send last year amu entrance exam paper of class 9 on my email abhayde1234
29th April 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want get previous paper of bsw entrence exam pleas tell me how to get from net previous paper
8th December 2017, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to get the solved previous 5 years question paper of entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard. please send on [email protected].
With kind regards.
Mohammad Afraz
9th December 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to get the solved previous 5 years question paper of entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard. please send on

[email protected]
21st December 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I mohd mujtaba i want full question paper of last 3 year entrance question paper. Kindly send me last three year question paper which will help in exam for me
email: [email protected]
11th January 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir; most humbly I request you to please send me last 3 years entrance exam questions with solution class 9.
thanks
7th February 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to get the solved previous 3 years question papers of the entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard. Kindly arrange and send me the solved papers immediately.
Email ID - [email protected]
With Regards-
Shabloo Khan
10th February 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am Abdul Kadir. I want to get the solved question paper previous last 3 years entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th class.
Kindly arrange and send me the solved papers immediately.
Email ID - Talib.mohd089@gmail
14th February 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous year entrance exam question paper
at my email address, which is [email protected]
16th February 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous year entrance exam question paper
at my email address, which is [email protected]
28th February 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir Please send last five years question papers of AMU class 9 entrance.
Email: [email protected]
Thanks in advance
5th March 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I Zaid Ahmad appearing AMU entrance exam for class 9th. Please send me previous 3 years questions with solution on my email id:- [email protected]
16th March 2018, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

With Regards
Faisal raza
3rd July 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I want 9th class entrance question papers of last ten years of aligarh muslim university
12th July 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Mohammad shadab. I want to get the solved previous 3 years question papers of the entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard. Kindly arrange and send me the solved papers immediately.
My email address
[email protected]
22nd July 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir most humbly and respectfully I want to tell that I am appearing for class AMU so please provide me last 3 years entrance question paper on [email protected]
5th August 2018, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

With Regards-
Faque Reza
Email:[email protected]
ph-8873609440
29th December 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to get previous year question for preparing the entrance exam of class 9 .So I kindly request you to please send it in email [email protected]
29th December 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to get previous year question papers for class 9 for preparing amu entrance exam for class 9 so sir I kindly request you to please send me question in email address khanmusarraf2@gmail . com
22nd January 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I want to get previous year question papers for class 9 for preparing amu entrance exam for class 9 so sir I kindly request you to please send me question in email address [email protected]
9th February 2019, 06:44 PM
Arshyan khan khalilabad

Sir my name is arshyan khan please provide me solved question papers of last 3 years for AMU 9th standard entrance exam I request you to send me
Questions paper of class 9 on this E-mail ID -
[email protected]
20th February 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want class AMU class 9th entrance exam last 3 years solved question papers. So,I request you to send question papers on my e-mail id:[email protected].
So,I am very thankful to you. thanks.
6th March 2019, 11:06 PM
Ahmadjamil575

Sir, I want to get the AMU class 9th last five years previous question paper, provide me immediately.... So I request to send question paper on my email I'[email protected] Thankh uh
27th March 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I want to get the amu 9th class last five year question paper.Provide me immediately on my gmail . [email protected] please.Thank you.
26th May 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , I Ayra khan want to get the amu 9th class last 5 years question paper, please provide me on my email ID
[email protected]
11th September 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I want to get the solved previous 3 years question papers of the entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard. Kindly arrange and send me the solved papers immediately at my email id [email protected]
With Regards-
Ziaul
2nd January 2020, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i want to get the solved previous 5 years question paper of entrance exam of AMU for admission in 9th standard. please send on
With Regards-
Aman Sikandar
Email- [email protected]
15th June 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon, sir. Please arrange me 9th standard solved entrance exams questions papers. Thank you
Askari Abbas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?